Diablo® III

Can 40k dps solo MP10? why not

Part 1 and 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW3m9Jkq0c8&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA8AQ8p33eA&feature=youtu.be

Just to share out another build DH to solo MP10. kill 5 elite less then 20min

This build is not the efficiency build to solo MP10, but just for your idea for how DH can solo MP10 in other build. each elite pack need 2-5min, depend on monster type and affix.

And also prove for those ppl say <50k dps is impossible to do MP10.

This is build diversity. :)
Edited by KOHero#6560 on 11/13/2012 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think everyone already knew it was possible as a tank spec.

Just for reference, I can solo mp10, but I am a 107k dps tank. When I do mp10 I switch to gaurdian sentry and numbing traps and I'm good to go.
Edited by jxfuller#1507 on 11/13/2012 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think everyone already knew it was possible as a tank spec.

Just for reference, I can solo mp10, but I am a 107k dps tank.

Nice to meet u :)

I just want to prove for the other which not smart like you, they look at my profile and say i cant even solo MP5+

so i record down 1 of my run. btw, the 6th elite drop me a legendary 2h axe, but it was a crap.
Edited by KOHero#6560 on 11/13/2012 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Is MP10 really worth it if it takes forever to kill anything? You'd probably be better off on MP3 with 40k dps for more drops due to far greater efficiency.
Reply Quote
mp10 in 10 hours no thanks
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 04:14 PMPosted by markusbeutel
Is MP10 really worth it if it takes forever to kill anything? You'd probably be better off on MP3 with 40k dps for more drops due to far greater efficiency.

ya, MP10 not for me to farm good due to i need 2-5min to kill each pack. I mean farm efficiency is always better at lower MP. not MP10 for anyone.

but in 10 pack of elite in MP10, there is almost 100% a legendary drop. cuz sometime i cant get legendary at lower MP, i will go for MP10 and will get legendary before 10 elite kill.

so 10 pack is around 1 hour. 1 legendary per hour is not so bad. but if u want more loot and exp, then of course lower mp.
Edited by KOHero#6560 on 11/13/2012 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Gorbak
mp10 in 10 hours no thanks

have you really read my article and watch the video? i said 5 elite in 20min not 10 hours. have you try it yourself at MP10 to see how long elite life?
Reply Quote
As long as you can survive on MP10, you can do it with any dps in the matter of time. It's not a challenge, just something for geared players to do when they're bored from farming. If you can't kill a pack less than a min on MP10, it's not worth mentioning on forums.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Tuthan
As long as you can survive on MP10, you can do it with any dps in the matter of time. It's not a challenge, just something for geared players to do when they're bored from farming. If you can't kill a pack less than a min on MP10, it's not worth mentioning on forums.

Not everyone got your understanding to the game, in their mind, they think only got dps can solo higher MP, if you got lower dps, you must die a lot at higher MP.

so i just to mention out low dps can solo mp10. not low dps can kill very fast at mp10.

usually i dun farm mp10, only farm it when i need legendary.
Edited by KOHero#6560 on 11/13/2012 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
[quote="70037685313"]

usually i dun farm mp10, only farm it when i need legendary.

what do usually farm for? blues?

farming for anything at rate of 5min per elite is not efficient... you can get a !@#$ load of legendarys from mp0 where you can almost one shoot most elites
Reply Quote
just because he can do it doesnt mean he can do it fast enough to make it even worth it.

MP0 Act 3 would be quicker and give him more loot per hour invested. unless your going for keys that is.
Reply Quote
First of all, hes not talking about efficiency at all on above post.

I don't know why people end up saying efficiency problem with this build.

He just want to prove that can do it in other way, which kinda cliche to me still.

People needs to learn to read and tackle real point.
Edited by Maniac#6720 on 11/13/2012 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
wtf is the point of this thread? I think by now everyone know you can go far with a deep pocket.

btw not everyone can afford your gears.
Reply Quote
yes, low dps can farm mp 10, its just slow compared to having high dps.

This logic actually applies to every single "level" of diablo as well, how about that. Cant believe we are just figuring this out! Nincompoops the lot of us!
Edited by databandit#1705 on 11/13/2012 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
yeap, some of them get my point, i am just pointing out that low dps can farm MP10, but not farm efficiency at MP10.

wtf is the point of this thread? I think by now everyone know you can go far with a deep pocket.

btw not everyone can afford your gears.

I din't use RMAH, i sell thing and profit from GAH.
Reply Quote
So how long before you fall asleep in MP10 bro?
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Rimrot
I'd like to see MP10 done with 40k dps non-tank build melee class. I just don't see how you could survive 1 cleave with that kind of gear at mp10.

I don't think that can be done.
I can run run MP10 with uber low EHP build (like 30k hp with 400AR and 6k armour), but then you need at least 200k damage with 6% or so life steal to survive the damage bursts. Even then some 1hit deaths are hard to avoid.
Reply Quote
It's funny just today I was wondering if I could do MP10 so I gave it a shot in Act III. I had been farming MP5 for a while but then dropped to MP2 to speed things up. Anyhow, MP10 is painfully slow without high DPS. I'm super tanky...in fact I had a 46 monster chain killing spree on MP10 that didn't even make me sweat. I also took out 3 elites grouped with a Champion and probably another 10-20 adds....but damn it took a few minutes to put that Champ and 3-pack down.

I don't have the exact time but on MP2 I can roll through all of Act III in a few hours...maybe 2ish...I don't recall...might be a little less or a little more. I usually get a ton of yellows and blues...I pick them all up and vendor when full so it slows me down a little bit. Good gold (thinking 400-500k-ish) and maybe 1-2 legendary drops per full clear. That's with low MF but I think I'm paragon 15 now. One of the reasons I do MP2 instead on MP0.

I just don't see MP10 farming to be viable for a long time to come. The only thing I really liked about it was I didn't die...but it was so slow I just wanted to die and get it over with. Lol.
Edited by BigE#1536 on 11/13/2012 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]