Diablo® III

PC my ame please

I'm trying to see if t's worth it to sell it now for better gear, or keep it since it's awesome. I am early-ish in my gearing, so either make an offer or let me know what a fair selling price might be on AH.

Crit Chance: 9.5
Crit Damage: 48%
Dex: 120
MF: 27
Resist all: 41
Resist Lightning: 45

Please let me know. It seems to have no equal on AH, but some were selling like it for 50-200M? Thoughts?
Reply Quote
nice for lighting Monk.. cd a bit low btw and no LoH..u need luck to sell it over 100m. why not put on bid?
Reply Quote
Well, to be honest, it's what i'm using right now, and i think it's my best piece of equipment. I am trying to price it to see if i should sell it and upgrade everything else, or keep it for myself. I currentlyonly have 2.5 Million gold, and i've never sold anything for 300k or more, so to me, 50M is a fortune. That being said, again, would i be happier with this as i farm more and upgrade around it, or would selling it now be better? Do you think 100M is totally out of the question? I think anything under 50 is totally not worth it to me, but over 100M I'd seriously consider giving it up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]