Diablo® III

Tal Rasha's Set Bonus

Can someone please explain to me WHY the Tal's set has terrible set bonuses relative to the other high level sets?

Also why doesn't the armor have a high res statistic? There's alot of inequality between the set items and bonuses, why does blizzard hate the wizard? :(
Reply Quote
Bummmmmp for justice!
Reply Quote
I think WZ has a good combo already and for the gear I have no answer I am DH
Reply Quote
innas really sucks too but ya tal rashas is brutal
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6471627419?page=2#24

11/13/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Trickster
why does blizzard hate the wizard? :(

all old wizards made barbs and there is no one left to complain so they dont care about few posts Topics :P
Reply Quote
LOL good i'm glad there's another topic discussing this. I can't understand why Blizzard overlooked set items when they fixed legendaries.

One of the best parts of D2 was completing a high level set, you knew you could handle almost anything with it and each set greatly enhanced the abilities of each of the races.

PLEASE Blues if you come across this thread mention to the developers that the lack of strong set bonuses removes the entire need to gather set items.

I don't care if this isn't addressed until the expansion, but please see that it does.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]