282 max dmg
Crit dmg 140%
43% dmg
331 INT
5.4% Life Steal
OS
All for a whooping.................... 150k
Reply Quote
Nice. Any Skorn with lifesteal under 12-14M is a steal. They seem to come up more often than not too. I've flipped a few, never gotten one for that low though.
Reply Quote
Jelly
Reply Quote
I've been playing around with this now for about half an hour now and all I have to say is it is amazing. I'm just 6% away from hitting 500% CD. GI is pretty much useless now without my froggy =( and I've subbed in Rain of Toads + VQ to compensate for the mana regen loss.
Reply Quote
Nice catch.

If your mana regen is taking quite a punch, maybe you can switch to plague bats or cloud of bat build
Reply Quote
View profile
Nice find. I have been looking for one like that for a short time just for speed XP runs but I still think GI/GF+TotD grants me faster runs since I can have SW up constantly.
Reply Quote
The midrange skorns aren't moving well at all.

I've tried selling my old skorn for like a week now...nada.

Paid 8m for it originally...I've tried 4m, 3m, 2m, 1.85m, 1.75m and now 1.5m.

I have doubts that it'll move.

I mean heck my current skorn is pretty strong and it only cost 10m.

There is no better weapon deal on the aH now than a good skorn.
Edited by Anjinsan#1427 on 11/14/2012 5:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah i have to agree on the deal part, i bought a 1250 dps 175 CD OS LS skorn about a month ago for 50 mil and sold it for 20 a couple of days ago...
Reply Quote
View profile
nice the other day I bought a skorn for 6mil with a 7mil gem in it. within an hour I had sold the gem and the skorn separately for 6mil each lol.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/14/2012 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]