Diablo® III

Windforce could have more special affix?

Knockback is really cliche in my honest opinion, and its damn boring.
Also, this knockback does not work as monsters knockback.

No decrease MS after impact, no long distance knockback at all.

It has cool visual effect. lol

It would be nice to add new affix on this bow, such as Frenzy skill on Barb.
But work different way.

Once start attack, the ias increases gradually per second, in small percentage until certain point. Once you stop the attack, the ias decrease gradually per second to original speed.

I think this is really cool affix to be added for legendary bow such as windforce.
Reply Quote
I don't ask for much, just give me the same slowing effect the elites knock back does i am happy.
Reply Quote
bump.
Reply Quote
Windforce is fine. Already packed with very helpful specs.
You're greedy.
Reply Quote
What Akiz said, there is nothing wrong with windforce and it doesn't need some new proc effect.
Reply Quote
I would love to use a Windforce, but I just can't see giving up 30-40k dps for knockback. If anything, the WF should have 2 random attributes instead of one. If it could at least roll 2/3 of dex/socket/CD, it would be a much more viable option IMO.
Reply Quote
I want bonus to pickup radius on my WF lol
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Saints311
I would love to use a Windforce, but I just can't see giving up 30-40k dps for knockback. If anything, the WF should have 2 random attributes instead of one. If it could at least roll 2/3 of dex/socket/CD, it would be a much more viable option IMO.

I lost 30k dps when I switched to WF. Somehow it made my DH more efficient at paragon levelling. Not to maintain nightstalker procs better from the additional attack speed.
Reply Quote
I would love to use a Windforce, but I just can't see giving up 30-40k dps for knockback. If anything, the WF should have 2 random attributes instead of one. If it could at least roll 2/3 of dex/socket/CD, it would be a much more viable option IMO

the Wf is fine as is.

11/14/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Maniac
Once start attack, the ias increases gradually per second, in small percentage until certain point. Once you stop the attack, the ias decrease gradually per second to original speed

dont be greedy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]