Diablo® III

Achievement: A second to spare.

I have done this multiple times with multiple people, each time they are awarded the achievement but not me. I have tried many many time on each difficulty ( MP non-MP ) with no effect. It still shows unearned. Please let me know that something is being done about this I am a bit obsessed with getting 100% of the achievements.
Reply Quote
bump please help me with this blizzard lemme know you guys are aware of it or something.
Reply Quote
Ditto
Also happens to me on the 'Bashanishu' achievement.
Reply Quote
Can we get a response on this please??!!? I'm clearly not the only person having this problem.
Reply Quote
called tech support about this they said its a known issue that will be addressed in a future patch.
Reply Quote
I seem to be having this problem with A Second to Spare also, still now. Any idea when this will be fixed?
Reply Quote
Same: I used a Monk with Dashing strike to escape the Crumbling Vault - should have gotten the Second to Spare achievement - did NOT get awarded. left the match... still no award when i made a new match.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]