Diablo® III

Funniest way you have died?

View profile
Dropped dead by diablo's snare(actually pisses me off) he doesn't drop you dead but might as well. You don't even have enough time to spam a pot or hit a skill for a monk.

Getting killed by trees is pretty funny or seeing a 200k dps DH get killed by log trap or plants in the oasis.

Maniacs aren't funny just annoying and now there are more it seems.

Banner someone and land on a sentry is pretty funny done it 100s of times. Been in some coop groups with 3 pack and could not port in ever had to run.

Getting killed by the arcane explosion that happens when you kill an elite. Some developer is laughing his but off each time someone dies from that. Go from playing your barb or monk and play your DH you die because you forgot to move.
Reply Quote
My barb found a nice pack of fanatics with nightmare jailer frozen plague. Started Whirling around them trying to get enough fury for wotb. The game glitched and glitched hard. I went from attacking that pack to being feared into a yellow pack with the same damn affixes. When I hit this pack I didn't get the chance to attack as for some damn reason I was feared back over to the champions. This happened 6 TIMES! BACK AND FORTH! I finally stopped in the center of both was jailed froze jailed froze then killed. I didn't even have my hand on the mouse or keyboard for like 20 sec I just watched.
Reply Quote
Sitting in a slow bubble chopping down Uber Mags like a boss when my perma freeze wiz dropped like a sack of potatoes. Before I can react, down goes the slow bubble and all those flies that should dissipate before they reach me suddenly smack me in the face.
Reply Quote
Once when my demon hunter was killed in Act 4, he leaned over the railing and then fell off the edge of the High Heavens. Long way to fall. I just have to laugh when things kill me so hard my body flies across the screen.

Had to laugh when my monk got killed by being jailed on top of not one, not two, not three, but four simultaneous arcane beams that spawned right under him.
Reply Quote
Running away from what I thought was a fallen lunatic, turns out it was my hirling showing the healing sprite due to me running over globes, fleed through an unexplored doorway in the Keep level 2, blam, killed by a fallen lunatic.

I was more pissed than laughing at the time it happened, but looking back, it's now more funny! lol
Reply Quote
I'm going with the molten explosion after they die. One of my friend's always fell for it for some reason and I always laughed... then it happened to me once because I wasn't paying attention.

He got his laugh in, damnit.
Reply Quote
I had almost no health, ran over a demon mine and then hit an elite with knockback. He knocked me back right over the mine as it launched the fireball...dead. My party saw the whole thing and we were dying laughing....I said in jest "Game hates me"
Reply Quote
I love the illusion with knock back hordes. Couldn't recover cause unlike a barb, a wiz has no counter against that.
Reply Quote
View profile
The fat guys purple mobs with knock back in the cursed hold can be run, especially if they get you in a corner. Knock back, Knock back, and more Knock back. Worst fight ever.

Also pre patch 1.03 I think when we still had bosses and invulnerable minions doing an act 1 pack hunt butcher run. We got 2 bosses, a purple, and a rare. All in between north and south highlands. Most epic battle still to date. A lot of deaths but we got them..
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I was fighting in Stonefort when I had the good luck of stumbling onto a Champion pack of Fallen right after starting to throw down with an Elite Fallen Shaman. I failed to notice the affixes since it got ugly pretty fast, but a lot of things were dead (including my pets) and I was running away before I could recover and mop up the remaining monsters. I didn’t get very far, though, when I was suddenly vortexed back into combat to find a very angry avenger Fallen.

Avenged indeed...
Reply Quote
Arcane sentry snipe. While I'm running around, possibly almost dead from something else, then with some bad luck, as the sentry spawns, the beam is facing directly at me and gets the killing blow.

Also the monsters that magda spawn. On at least one occasion I WW'd through a tightly crowded pack and they all started winding up their massive hit all at once. I wasn't paying much attention and WW'd back through the mob just as the massive hits from ~5 of the dudes came down at once. My char went flying.
Reply Quote
Oh plz Google !@#$

Best death ever - a3 crater run, ran into a pack of trash. Did not see the elites mixed in with them and went to face tank with my DH. All of a sudden I get nightmare kited across the room (with a crap-ton of spear-men pecking me down) right onto a demon mine. The demon mine launched me back where I came from, right into a bloated malicore who gave me the dual club slam for the kill. Perfect combo!
Edited by Saturn#1404 on 10/31/2012 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Fighting 4 packs of elites in Dahlgur Oasis looking for KeyWarden. It was on rised up area with the event so the area is small. Got just about every affixes there is. It was so funny when you get nightmarish then vortex into plague, molten, desecrate and then get frozen. Frozen balls were everywhere and it keep on coming out.

It took awhile to clear that one and had a great laugh. Funny thing is we didn't try to separate them out and keep jumping into each other banner lol.
Reply Quote
Exploding palm on a pack of elites with reflect, I explode with them lol
Reply Quote
wizard

fought vortex/molten/horde/frozen mob

low health, hydra killed one, got frozen, molten explosion imminent, freeze over, teleport to safety

get vortexed directly into the molten explosion

GG
Reply Quote
Survived multiple elite packs.. killed act 4 warden but barely alive and the anti heal debuff still ticking.. a stray shadow vermin meles me and i cant outheal the damage so he takes out the little hp i had left. Overpowered by 1 shadow vermin!
Reply Quote
After just killing a molten pack, "OOH LOOT!" *explode* ;_; made me feel pretty dumb.
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 06:48 PMPosted by D3AN
Exploding palm on a pack of elites with reflect, I explode with them lol

hahahaahahah now that's a definite facepalm :P

thanks for the good laugh, brah
Reply Quote
The siege breaker hold me in the air and kull drop rock and storm T T
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]