Diablo® III

Funniest way you have died?

View profile
My ultimate favorite was old school elite fallens in A2. Pair those with vortex, your running for your life from bombs, then whammo, back in the midst, BOOM!!!!! Lulz
Reply Quote
Opened a door and 10 fallen maniacs exploded on my face :D
Reply Quote
fallen log way back in the day when i first got to inferno. sadly it happened more than once... also sometimes i get greedy and try to grab loot from within a field of those poison bloom that trees throw out. hardly turns out well
Edited by jvfroman#1380 on 10/31/2012 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmm funniest way...

I dont think of any way of dying is funny but i LMAO when i die to a frozen skill in any tower of cursed/damned. You will see your frozen body flew high and down into the bottom lol.
Reply Quote
was in a party of 4 (DH, barb, WD, and me aWiz) in act 3 keep .. I forgot which level but it was the one with the firewall shooting up from the ground

we were killing monster and was walking through this area when the DH got caught in the fire and insta died .. so me and the WD both jump in to revive him .. when he was about to be resurected the fire shot up again and poof now all three are dead

the barb jump in and revived me and i made it out but he's KIA by the firewall

needles to say it was hella funny since we didn't get kill by any champ packs but a stupid firewall

ohh and don't worry, we timed it afterwards so that all of us made it out = )
good bonding experience
Reply Quote
vortex in exploding fallen, nuff said.
Reply Quote
My funniest death had to be when i ran into a room in keep depths level 2 only to notice it was full of fallen maniacs, i turned to run and vaulted away leaving the maniac between myself and my scoundrel. I was almost in the clear and the maniac began to explode on my scoundrel when his windforce procced and knocked the fallen maniac right on top of me, owned.
Reply Quote
A3, ice caves, those fat things with worms in them from A1 except here they explode with ice and let out flies. WW, WW, not paying attention since farming with a barb puts your brain to sleep, they all start to explode except 1, run away, not in wrath form, vortexed to the last one left inside the circle of doom, BOOM nuked to death. Glorious.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well this gets me everytime. I play on MP0 on my dh doing 300k dps with 55k hp and pretty good resistances I'd say and instadeath to reflect mob with multishot. (Don't think that is funny though more like stupid.)
Edited by AwakenedOne#1370 on 11/1/2012 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Funniest way I've killed someone:

As DH, I attacked one of those Bull type enemies in the Fields of Misery and as it was charging at me, I vaulted out of the way. To my surprise, a Barbarian had teleported to my position from town. To his surprise, he got an angry bull to the face.
Reply Quote
When i was DH glass cannon, 1 time i join my friend a barb game, then i banner to him, at the same time fallen maniac come to him, i just appear and die instantly.
Reply Quote
ACT 2.. When me and a friend we're fighting some elites in the sewers. My friend's life when down to around a hundred or something... and I saw him running out of combat...he was way far off in the map when suddenly....

XXXXX was slain by Electric Eel
Reply Quote
was in a party of 4 (DH, barb, WD, and me aWiz) in act 3 keep .. I forgot which level but it was the one with the firewall shooting up from the groundwe were killing monster and was walking through this area when the DH got caught in the fire and insta died .. so me and the WD both jump in to revive him .. when he was about to be resurected the fire shot up again and poof now all three are deadthe barb jump in and revived me and i made it out but he's KIA by the firewallneedles to say it was hella funny since we didn't get kill by any champ packs but a stupid firewallohh and don't worry, we timed it afterwards so that all of us made it out = )good bonding experience

pretty much same thing for me. Party member died on metal grate where fire comes up, I was standing on solid ground off the grate to revive him, and the fire still got me.
Reply Quote
This was in 1.03. I was hunting down a treasure goblin in low health and as I stood beside it, ready to send my bear squad, it stabbed me with a dagger and I died.

Now, who ever knew goblins had hidden a dagger up its sleeves?!?

Most embarrassing death ever ==
Reply Quote
Best kill ever was LORDOFTERROR killed LORDOFTERROR this was when the game first come out and the game somehow bugged on me.I was the first person to do pvp lol
http://photobucket.com/diabloterror1
Reply Quote
as a glass canon DH in act 3 towers. Down on lower lv is a mob just on edge of screen, can't tell what they are but this is a cheap shot attack of opportunity where I can shoot them and they can't get me since we're on different levels. After first shot, mob teleports on top of me and insta kills me, surprise surprise, they were phasebeasts.
Reply Quote
I laugh whenever I see that chest sitting on the back of a square metal grate where the fire comes up in act 3 depths. Impulsive chest openers always try to run there when the fire stops, open chest, and burn up before getting back, hilarious. I never open that chest unless I'm rolling with monk and use ascention serenity.
Reply Quote
1) open door in keep 2, somehow those fallen maniacs are already triggered to explode. instant death

2) revived, go back to that door, ok so its fallen maniacs and elites. oops vortexed into instant death part 2
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 11/1/2012 2:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Keep is great for drops but for 2 things: maniacs and wall of fire. Latter I am grateful for Leap but for the former I always try to let the WD (or monk) go first ;)
Edited by rahl#6100 on 11/1/2012 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reviving everyone after being the only one left standing during a siegebreaker/kulle encounter in uber, then everyone being instantly KO'd by kulle once the enrage timer went off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]