Diablo® III

error 3007 constantly

Bought the game a few days ago, loved D2 LOD and the game seems great so far... Except i get kicked out for error 3007 every fifteen minutes.

I have looked at countless threads on here regarding this, but they are all from May or earlier and provide little help. I have tried everything on the FAQ page, including opening ports, and all that jazz. I live on a campus as i am a student, and ultimately im wondering if it has something to do with that or not.

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Something is funky with the servers atm I am having the exact same issue and earlier today there was the error 37 happening so I was hoping the server was fixed but obviously not :(
Reply Quote
The error 73 was due to maintinence i think they had the servers down for a bit.

But this has been happening to me since i bought the game.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I've been having 3007 pop up and kick me out of games randomly since yesterday. It started happening after the servers went down unscheduled for a few hours. Since it didnt happen before, it seems whatever made the servers go down has left some damage for me.
Reply Quote
Have had several errors ever since 1.05. An answer would be appreciated. Never got errors before 1.05.
Reply Quote
Start here.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/enabling-windows-secondary-logon-service

(An easier way to access the Services, at least for me, was to hit windows key + r then type services.msc) Note that after you change the startup setting type to "Automatic" for this service that you will want to click on 'start' under the 'service status.'

Note: The next time you launch D3, you might notice some different behavior. Mine started checking for updates. It takes a minute or so, but it does load.

Then.

Close Background Applications.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/shutting-down-background-applications

This was the kicker for me!

GoodLuck!

Edit played for an hour in act2 with no disconnects, but playing in a4 dumped me after about 3 minutes.
Edited by HolyOutlaw#1580 on 11/5/2012 1:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Still getting this error ever since 1.05. Help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
well you're not alone guys...i'm having trouble with this error for the past week..hope blizz will fix this error...lot of players getting annoyed...
Reply Quote
Same here. I am afraid to play any hardcore hero right now because of this.
Reply Quote
bump..
Reply Quote
bump still getting this error. getting kick out of the server or kick out of the game completely.
started since patch 1.05
Reply Quote
Me too. Im convinced it has to do with my network, because I do not get booted when I am on any other network. Its not like i can just go to my schools IT department and say "hey open these ports for me!"

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
bump

Any Blue's out there?
Reply Quote
I have had this problem since the game came out. I get error 3007 within 5 minutes of gameplay. After I log back in, I don't get it anymore. It has become a ritual every time I start the game.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]