And he finally finished Hell on HC.

Bets on when he dies again?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rza-1986/
Reply Quote
That has got to be the worst geared level 60 I've ever seen
Reply Quote
maybe at paragon lv5.
Reply Quote
grats on hell, you will like inferno. It's hot.
Reply Quote
Nice Virile Mail pants. 115 combined str/vit AND a whole 4(!!!)/sec regen...

Show those demons what's what, what?
Reply Quote
I agree.. with that gear I'd say he got carried through Diablo.
Reply Quote
Hey no offense, but that 4 life regen really made me laugh... 4!
Reply Quote
The shield is pretty killer though.
Reply Quote
wtf is this? you guys wanna go?
Reply Quote
Mith your just jealous I've made it to lvl paragon 26,

I got 104k life, with 33k dmg unbuffed, I haven't even peaked, you think ur sissy 56k life is going to work out for you once dueling comes out? come at me bro.
Reply Quote
Ryhza I'm not even addressing you, your a cry baby whos tells on people when your backed in to a corner, Mith before taking shots at me you should look at ur self, don't you realize how sorry you are for talking trash on me because I've made? my bank roll is at 22 million my WD is big money, and wait till I start working on my barb, people taking shots at me, you think you I'm new to this? this is what the hell I do, I shut critics up! then I shut them down!!!! come at me bro! RDY TO DIE!
Edited by Rza#1986 on 12/4/2012 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
I can't tell if this thread is a real internet fight or people making fun of an internet fight.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Sunshine
I can't tell if this thread is a real internet fight or people making fun of an internet fight.

Me either...
Reply Quote

I got 104k life, with 33k dmg unbuffed, I haven't even peaked, you think ur sissy 56k life is going to work out for you once dueling comes out? come at me bro.

Thread necro and last login 10-31-12. I care. Really I do.

Although +1 for making me notice that you did in fact die 9 days after you bought your way into Inferno.
Edited by Mith#1762 on 12/4/2012 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Although +1 for making me notice that you did in fact die 9 days after you bought your way into Inferno.

Buy my way into inferno? I'm a lone wolf lurking in the shadows stalking my pray, no one wants to play with me when they know all I do is try and kill them in a public game. I had to do everything my self like a true warrior, there are no packs between Lions and Men, you will say anything to make me look lesser than you, typical. just the standard "you bought your way to inferno" and other useless responses with less quality than a paper written by a third grader with downs syndrome.
Reply Quote

Buy my way into inferno? I'm a lone wolf lurking in the shadows stalking my pray, no one wants to play with me when they know all I do is try and kill them in a public game. I had to do everything my self like a true warrior, there are no packs between Lions and Men, you will say anything to make me look lesser than you, typical. just the standard "you bought your way to inferno" and other useless responses with less quality than a paper written by a third grader with downs syndrome.

ok.. i'm a forum lurker, never post anything.. but...

roflmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]