Diablo® III

His name is Juan

12/04/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Rza
I'm a lone wolf lurking in the shadows stalking my pray, no one wants to play with me

Loveit!!!!!
Reply Quote

Buy my way into inferno? I'm a lone wolf lurking in the shadows stalking my pray, no one wants to play with me when they know all I do is try and kill them in a public game. I had to do everything my self like a true warrior, there are no packs between Lions and Men, you will say anything to make me look lesser than you, typical. just the standard "you bought your way to inferno" and other useless responses with less quality than a paper written by a third grader with downs syndrome.

ok.. i'm a forum lurker, never post anything.. but...

roflmao

I don't got time for this, I'm playing some diablo.
Reply Quote

Thread necro and last login 10-31-12. I care. Really I do.

Although +1 for making me notice that you did in fact die 9 days after you bought your way into Inferno.

Buy my way into inferno? I'm a lone wolf lurking in the shadows stalking my pray, no one wants to play with me when they know all I do is try and kill them in a public game. I had to do everything my self like a true warrior, there are no packs between Lions and Men, you will say anything to make me look lesser than you, typical. just the standard "you bought your way to inferno" and other useless responses with less quality than a paper written by a third grader with downs syndrome.

Fortunately, some of us saw what your short-lived Barbarian was wearing when he finally made it through Hell. My only regret is not actually making a bet that you'd die again within 9 days.
Reply Quote
Mad cow disease! First it was here, then it went away.

Your thoughts?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]