Diablo® III

So, Obama or Romney (part 2)

(Locked)

I felt like it needed to be made, the original thread will be linked below

continued from
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004044238

Really? People still want to talk down about Obama? Let's remember that he's dealing with a Republican-controlled house that said that the PRIORITY of Republicans was to make Obama a one-term President and then proceeded to block almost every beneficial bill he attempt to put through. Care for a list? Why I'd be delight to show you!

The Jobs Bill: BLOCKED
Wall Street Reform: BLOCKED
Fair Pay Act: BLOCKED & DEFEATED
The DREAM Act: BLOCKED
Anti-Rape Amendment: BLOCKED (I've never seen a bunch that's more anti-woman that these repukes we have in office right now)
The Small Business Jobs Act: BLOCKED 2x
The repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell": NUMEROUS BLOCKS BEFORE SUCCEEDING
Benefits for Homeless Veterans: BLOCKED
Health Care for the 9/11 First Responders: BLOCKED
Political Ad Disclosure Bill: BLOCKED 2x
Tax on companies that ship jobs overseas: BLOCKED (surprise surprise!)
American Recovery & Investment Act: ATTEMPTED BLOCK
Oil Spill Liability: BLOCKED
Immigration Reform: BLOCKED
Affordable Health Care for America: VOTED 33x TO REPEAL
Unemployment Extension Bill HR-4213: BLOCKED

Let's not forget that not ONCE did Romney mention the troops OR veterans in the debates, this is also a man who saw "No Reason" for a SET 2014 withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, chose for his running mate a man that wants to REDEFINE RAPE, does NOT follow the most basic tenets of his religion and is so far out of touch with reality that I'm pretty sure his magic Mormon underbritches have cut off the circulation to his head or his cheap hair dye has eaten away what's left of his brain.

Oh, did I mention he's had charges filed against him by the UAW for violating the Federal Ethics Law? (Not that Rmoney even knows the meaning of the worth "Ethics")

so you want us to vote for a man who cant pass a bill? we need a president who can unite the parties with persuasive argument instead of challenging the party and getting THIS reaction..
Edited by Corey8806#1532 on 11/4/2012 10:08 PM PST
If Obama gets elected he will continue to spend money like there's no tomorrow. Continue passing legislation like Obamacare that, from the medical caregiver's point of view is completely flawed, a pain in the !@#, and doesn't even come close to accomplishing the goal of insuring every citizen and making health care cheaper. And finally, continue being a spineless weasel when it comes to foreign policy.

If Romney gets elected he'll cut even more taxes from the upper income demographic by giving them tax loopholes for shipping more jobs overseas thereby increasing our deficit even more. Repeal Obamacare and then promptly ignore the medical insurance situation for lower-middle class American's. And finally, working with his BFF from college, Benjamin Netanyahu, successfully start WWIII over the Iran issue.

Why nobody pays attention to 3rd party candidates is beyond me. Because generally they have way more to offer the country than either the Republican or Democrat candidate.

I've seriously thought about placing a vote on everything else on the ballot EXCEPT the president but it'd be pointless. The only candidate I've heard anything I like from yet is Gary Johnson. But there again... Pointless to vote on him.

*sigh* Damn politics.
Let's play find the puppet master.. since we already know what 2 puppets you get to vote for.
100 Night Elf Hunter

It's not just his flip-flopping, it's also the fact that his world campaign tour was a PR disaster. Instead of showing how presidential he was to our European and British allies, he instead revealed that he was arrogant and clueless.

As I said earlier in the thread, the Brits especially think he's an idiot after his negative comments on their ability to successfully host the summer Olympics--comments he made while he was a guest in their country.

Twerp.

Lol who cares about the brits? Those buildings were ugly and unnecesary. If you remember obama lobbied to have the olympics in the slums of chicago. Then used his celebrity nature to have oprah do a speach for him.. or remember bim actualy accepting a nobel peace prize for absolutely no reason.

Actually Obama was embarrassed about the Nobel Peace Prize and said that he'd done nothing to earn it.

And there's a world of difference between doing one's best to get the Olympics hosted in one's constituency and denigrating someone else's efforts. Even if Romney thought the summer Olympics would be an unmitigated disaster (like his tour), he should've graciously kept his mouth shut.

By the way, the Olympics were extremely successful, which shows how much Romney knows.
i guess everyone forgot. the redskins lost today. Obama is going to be in office for 4 more years.
I've seriously thought about placing a vote on everything else on the ballot EXCEPT the president but it'd be pointless. The only candidate I've heard anything I like from yet is Gary Johnson. But there again... Pointless to vote on him.

Its not pointless to vote for him. Its one of the problems with the 2-party system that most people hate 1 candidate more than the other, and use this to justify for not voting for a 3rd party or independent. People won't vote for whom they agree with, just with who they think is the lesser of two evils.

continued from

so you want us to vote for a man who cant pass a bill? we need a president who can unite the parties with persuasive argument instead of challenging the party and getting THIS reaction..

Exactly, Obama has no ability to reason or unite. He divides everything and everyone. Race, party, economic stature, government vs the people, private vs government. His backup plan after his big ideas failed are divide and conquer.
Are you seriously arguing that people having issues with his race is a negative about Obama?

And are you seriously arguing that the Republican house refusing to cooperate for no reason other than to make him fail is his fault?
Yes the Winter Olympics that Romney fixed was a great success so i guess that does show how much Mitt knows. Great point bringing the Olympics into this.
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/04/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Drolmar
Todd AKin for president! Yes the guy that thinks women can shutdown their !@#$%^ when being raped just another insane republican.

Todd was quoteing some study done in the 60s or 70s. Yes he's really behind on science but how about the Dem. from Georgia who thinks too many marines on Guam might tip the island over. LOL.. and you think his #%@%***% remark was far fetched.

Actually Akin's r@pe theory goes back to WWII German concentration camp experiments.

And I'd love a link to the Guam statement :)

continued from

Exactly, Obama has no ability to reason or unite. He divides everything and everyone. Race, party, economic stature, government vs the people, private vs government. His backup plan after his big ideas failed are divide and conquer.

divide and conquer works awesome on elites with fire chains...and ubers...
Decard Cain for president
85 Human Warrior
Seriously, Obama is the Biblical antichrist. Aside from that we have a 16T debt load and a 35% real unemployment and that is in light of all the stimulous. Now he's doing what is called QE3 which is nothing more than printing money without limits, which dilutes everyone's savings accounts. Obama hasn't done one single thing for this country but "get loans." That's it, and he controlled the house and senate for 2 years. Liberals are fools, Godless diluted, hellbound fools and in these last days God has given them over to mental disorder so that they basically shoot themselves in the feet. God is using Obama to bring down judgement upon this nation, whom is called the Great Harlot in the Bible. There's nothing good, not one thing, about Obama.
Its not pointless to vote for him. Its one of the problems with the 2-party system that most people hate 1 candidate more than the other, and use this to justify for not voting for a 3rd party or independent. People won't vote for whom they agree with, just with who they think is the lesser of two evils.

Honestly I probably will vote for Gary Johnson. I just hate knowing my vote is going to be a complete waste. If the general populace would wake up to the fact that the best choice is not always a Rep or Dem this country would be much better off.
11/04/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Ryaskybird

Todd was quoteing some study done in the 60s or 70s. Yes he's really behind on science but how about the Dem. from Georgia who thinks too many marines on Guam might tip the island over. LOL.. and you think his #%@%***% remark was far fetched.

Actually Akin's r@pe theory goes back to WWII German concentration camp experiments.

And I'd love a link to the Guam statement :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Guam tipping over from too many Marines being deployed on one side of the island. Keep in mind this is only 2 years old or so? Go go Science friendly democrats
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/04/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Drolmar
Yes the Winter Olympics that Romney fixed was a great success so i guess that does show how much Mitt knows. Great point bringing the Olympics into this.

I wasn't making a point about the Olympics. I was making a point about Romney's ineptness in dealing with the Brits.
11/04/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Hötdög
Seriously, Obama is the Biblical antichrist. Aside from that we have a 16T debt load and a 35% real unemployment and that is in light of all the stimulous. Now he's doing what is called QE3 which is nothing more than printing money without limits, which dilutes everyone's savings accounts. Obama hasn't done one single thing for this country but "get loans." That's it, and he controlled the house and senate for 2 years. Liberals are fools, Godless diluted, hellbound fools and in these last days God has given them over to mental disorder so that they basically shoot themselves in the feet. God is using Obama to bring down judgement upon this nation, whom is called the Great Harlot in the Bible. There's nothing good, not one thing, about Obama.
Well, I'm sure you'll get some bites, but that was some sure-fine trolling. Almost had me believing you were actually a religious nutjob, but you tried a little bit too hard to come across as insane.
And there's a world of difference between doing one's best to get the Olympics hosted in one's constituency and denigrating someone else's efforts. Even if Romney thought the summer Olympics would be an unmitigated disaster (like his tour), he should've graciously kept his mouth shut.

What's funny is that he never said anything rude or denigrating but the media has successfully convinced millions of people like you that he did.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]