Diablo® III

So, Obama or Romney (part 2)

(Locked)

https://9gag.com/gag/5761933
Just curious, do conservatives actually know who their guy is? I think if i saw a conservative candidate who actually practiced what he preached, i might vote for him. Check this out real quick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdCEJISKWHc

Romney is a member of the church of LDS right? Yea, do you know what they believe? Did you watch the video? If you thought that was an excerpt from Dune then your close, i think its the same narrator, but yea that is actually what they believe. Now I do not really affiliate with any religion, nor am I atheist. I don't know what the heck is out there and I am fine with that, but when people build organizations around ideas like this, i am just not comfortable with it.

So you want smaller government, but you want to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body and not allow people who are the same sex but love each other to get married. You want lower taxes but you want more navy ships and a smaller deficit. You want a strong economy but you think letting big business off its leash will do that (you should take an american history class). Sorry, but magic isn't real and you can't have the best of everything.

So practice what you preach, you might even get my vote that way. And to the guy who wants to see a liberal debate a strong conservative, you confused angry and irrational with strong.
I have never liked Obama from the getgo so I'm not voting for him. It's really a lesser of the two evils, the third party guy will never win so voting for that guy is like throwing away your vote and never having voted in the first place.

Everything Obama's done has been bass awkwards and makes zero sense. I don't want free healthcare that screws everyone over. Why should I have to pay for someone who throws there life away doing stupid !@#$ or getting in life threatening fights (probably could have phrased that better)? I work for my money and now I have to "spread my wealth" to everyone?

Obama promised change but I haven't seen crap except a 96 week unemployment period (from 52 weeks), a bailout that in the end only helped a few companies (in a free market and capitalist nation businesses rise and fall so why should we do anything different now the companies won't learn if we hold their hand through everything), cutting to NASA (one of the biggest contributors to why we all have a fancy and nice smartphones now and how we learned so much about other planets around us and the galaxies beyond our own), and his healthcare bologna. Oh and we cannot forget the failed attempt to create more jobs and stimulate the economy. He blocked the building of the pipeline from Alaska, which even though the jobs are temporary it's still money that can then be put back into the economy. We also cannot forget his flip-flopping on the gay marriage stance. I can't trust a person in authority if they flip-flop to get to the popular vote. I'd have more respect and liking towards him if he stood by his original choice (whether it was pro or anti).

I'm not saying Mitt is a clear cut winner, but I just agree with Mitt more than I do Barack.
Edited by Bronkash#1965 on 11/5/2012 8:10 AM PST
Obama, if Romney is elected then I seriously think this country is just screwed.

edit- also the main reason why people are turning against obama is because there acting like a bunch of spoiled kids, they want results and they want them YESTERDAY, But its just not that simple.
If we do not give his policies the time they deserve, then were just gonna be repeating history by electing a new pres in hopes that he has some miracle antidote for this country, which they do not.
Edited by bradbutter#1875 on 11/5/2012 8:19 AM PST
11/05/2012 08:13 AMPosted by bradbutter
Obama, if Romney is elected then I seriously think this country is just screwed.

Not that it isn't already.
RON WHITE FOR PRES

people should never "pay to play" the rmah means the same thing, make the kids play h/c first before waisting money there. Then come to softcore & sell crap to the Romney kids.

Ron White says,

make my day, pull my finger
Government having the power to tap into your bank account without your consent? Government being able to tell you when it's your time to die? Government being able to deny people a fighting chance when ill? No thanks. I may not agree with the idea of a man trying to run a country based off his interpretation of the bible, hell, I'm not even religious, but I think Romney will be the lesser of the two evils. Obama is the Trojan horse of America, and Obamacare is the first step (and a big one at that) at giving government too much power. I hope you Obama supporters have your V for Vendetta masks ready for when big brother gets out of control. Continue to let Obama spoonfeed you sunshine just like he did in 2008. Everyone will suffer along the path Obama has been going down (Despite what Morgan Freeman suggests in his supporting political ad...disappointing, Morgan Freeman). Do you think heart surgeons and other specialty doctors will want to continue their profession when being forced to receive the same compensation as lesser skilled and experienced doctors? The American Dream is naturally competitive, and rationing diminishes competition, ergo the American Dream would get diminished. The sad truth is, if all the available resources were rationed among everyone in the world, everyone would be living in poverty. Obama supporters; in a country like America, if rationing were to be enabled and "freebies" were to be increasingly prevalent, poor people from all over the world would flock to America to take advantage of such a system, and the more people that flock into our country the more it hurts everyone else. It's like giving our system a parasitic infection, the system can regenerate enough resources to survive with x number of parasites, but eventually the parasites become so prevalent that the system cannot support itself and the parasites anymore and begins to fail. A wise man once said that the most effective way to take down an organized power is to attack its center of gravity, that is what Obama is doing to The United States with Obamacare and lack of support of immigration control. It will cause a chain reaction of problems and the system will eventually crumble. Look further than what you see in front of you. Romney 2012.
Oh look, another thread where everyone writes huge pointless arguments to try and sway people one way or another. Too bad 99% of the people who follow politics are horribly biased and already have their minds set regardless of how many pointless factoids anyone brings up.
Obama had his turn. He screwed up at an epic level. He will make it worse with 4 more years.

Vote Romney.
You can only achieve the American Dream if you're asleep.
66 Gnome Rogue
Neither.

Politics is an illusion.
Romney is a white i***, Obama is a black i***. Screw them.
Edited by Alyss#2444 on 11/5/2012 8:24 AM PST
Rmoney gives me douche-chills at an unprecedented level
OMG if Romney wins, the rmah will need more zeros...

if they don't we may have a chance to sell crap to them, but I can hear the coders all the way from here... code code code... "the boss wants fancy colors/bells/whistles for all the lovely zeros.
11/05/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Azakiah
Rmoney gives me douche-chills at an unprecedented level

At least Romney has experience in the "real" world of America. To the best of my knowledge, Obama has always been a politician. It's good to know Obama knows how to articulate his message to suit what he wants.
Romney doesnt care for the middle/lower class people, dont b fooled -- really, obama may not b great but romney will well and truly root for the rich and !@#$ the rest over--
Lulz @ "real world".

Mormon pastor!? WTF self'd
Never consumed alcohol or !@#$%^-*!
Silver spoon to the core
Obama lifelong politician?? Romney has been in politics since before his nuts dropped
Lulz @ "real world".

Silver spoon to the core
Obama lifelong politician?? Romney has been in politics since before his nuts dropped

What I meant by "real" world was that he was a high up in companies. It's more realistic than a purely political life, but still not as real as the life lived by the average people in America. I figured someone would try to call me out on this.

Regardless, I early voted last week for Romney so you can choke on it lol.
Edited by Bronkash#1965 on 11/5/2012 8:38 AM PST
11/04/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Luke
Gary Johnson

11/05/2012 05:42 AMPosted by MogeyBear
I early voted for Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson...

Romney and Obama are both tools and I'm really surprised how many people jump on the D or R bandwagon every 4 years.

11/04/2012 09:01 PMPosted by MrPresident
Gary Johnson all the way. the democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin! how people cant see this is beyond me..YALL need to wake up.

You are very smart people.

If I was an American and lived in the U.S. for sure I would vote for Gary Johnson!
Lulz @ "real world".

Silver spoon to the core

What I meant by "real" world was that he was a high up in companies. It's more realistic than a political life, but still not as real as the life lived by the average people in America. I figured someone would try to call me out on this.

couldn't be farther from the truth, what i consider valuable real life experience for a pres, is being a down to earth, FAIR leader, and obama is just that.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]