Diablo® III

So, Obama or Romney (part 2)

(Locked)

Neither. You have a greater chance of dying in a car accident on the way to the polls than your vote swinging an election. Here's a couple lists of reading about why I am an anarchist:

http://archive.mises.org/15719/readings-on-anarchy/

http://archive.mises.org/15732/classical-readings-on-anarchy/
greatest thread ever.

Lol who cares about the brits? Those buildings were ugly and unnecesary. If you remember obama lobbied to have the olympics in the slums of chicago. Then used his celebrity nature to have oprah do a speach for him.. or remember bim actualy accepting a nobel peace prize for absolutely no reason.

Actually Obama was embarrassed about the Nobel Peace Prize and said that he'd done nothing to earn it.

And there's a world of difference between doing one's best to get the Olympics hosted in one's constituency and denigrating someone else's efforts. Even if Romney thought the summer Olympics would be an unmitigated disaster (like his tour), he should've graciously kept his mouth shut.

By the way, the Olympics were extremely successful, which shows how much Romney knows.

Lol obama embarrased and yet he still took it right? What other presdent has spent more time being a celebrity than a president? Stop making that puppet out to be less of a puppet than romney

There were olympics this year? Lol.. I didn't toon in after that horridly boring british openning ceremonies... btw has there been an unsuccessful olympics? Did major countries not show up or something. After europe nearly collapsed financially. Yah I do agree with romneys statement. "We are broke... on another note let's spend millions on stadiums and crap for the olympics"
Ron Paul.

No vote is wasted.
Seriously, Obama is the Biblical antichrist. Aside from that we have a 16T debt load and a 35% real unemployment and that is in light of all the stimulous. Now he's doing what is called QE3 which is nothing more than printing money without limits, which dilutes everyone's savings accounts. Obama hasn't done one single thing for this country but "get loans." That's it, and he controlled the house and senate for 2 years. Liberals are fools, Godless diluted, hellbound fools and in these last days God has given them over to mental disorder so that they basically shoot themselves in the feet. God is using Obama to bring down judgement upon this nation, whom is called the Great Harlot in the Bible. There's nothing good, not one thing, about Obama.

I'm a Christian and tend to lean more liberal than conservative. Politics and religion have no place together. Hell, it's in our constitution. Separation of church and state.... And you're an idiot making a bad name for Christians by saying all liberals are hellbound.
i think if the country had romney in charge like we did
im mass. more people would never have let him get on the ballot.

he made a mess out of just one state..

hes gonna make a BIGGER mess out of the country.

he was for "rich people" then..
hes for "rich people" now

anyone who thinks he will do ANYTHING to help out the lower/middle class
is fooling themselves.

now im getting out of this thread...
conversations like this should not be held when no one has to actually show
your face to the guy on the other side. it ALWAYS turns into a pissing contest...
Azmodan for president
100 Night Elf Hunter

Actually Akin's r@pe theory goes back to WWII German concentration camp experiments.

And I'd love a link to the Guam statement :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Guam tipping over from too many Marines being deployed on one side of the island. Keep in mind this is only 2 years old or so? Go go Science friendly democrats

Okay, that was painfully hilarious.
11/04/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Corey8806
I dont give a rats !@# what obamas argumesnt speak for because every time the man talks he lies.

And that's different from any other politician how?

so you want us to vote for a man who cant pass a bill? we need a president who can unite the parties with persuasive argument instead of challenging the party and getting THIS reaction..

...You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Republicans filibuster against bills they would have once supported, strictly because they want Obama out. They are placing their agenda above working together for the American people.

That's a fact.

Obama's arguments speak for themselves, and that's why he's going to get a 2nd term, despite massive amounts of misinformation being spewed to people who suck it up because they can't do some of their own research.

Romney is against planned parenthood, abortion, FEMA, mary-jane reform, gay marriage, and PBS.

Romney believes corporations are people, wants to expand the military, and follows Mormonism.

The election was over weeks ago, but it's been fun to watch.

Amazing that Republicans did all this when obummer had 2 years with the house and senate. Who knew the power of 1 Republican was equal to 2 Democrats.
11/04/2012 10:31 PMPosted by wDarkRavenw
I dont give a rats !@# what obamas argumesnt speak for because every time the man talks he lies.

And that's different from any other politician how?

Sadly not much... if i could i would vote for ron paul, hes the only one who hasnt been bought..
11/04/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Vekkul

What's funny is that he never said anything rude or denigrating but the media has successfully convinced millions of people like you that he did.

....except he did.

“It’s hard to know just how well it will turn out,” he said of the games and the lapses in security that have surrounded them, “There are a few things that were disconcerting. The stories about the private security firm not having enough people, the supposed strike of the immigration and customs officials — that obviously is not something which is encouraging.”

David Cameron actually made a quip at him, saying,

“We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world. Of course it’s easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere.”

So.... get your facts straight, kid.

Cause there is such thing as unsucessfull olympics? Think the point was more that they shouldn't have spent all that money on new stadiums... remember not long ago europe was on the brink of riots due to financial disaster?
Romney is all talk with no actual plans
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/04/2012 10:28 PMPosted by wDarkRavenw
Seriously, Obama is the Biblical antichrist. Aside from that we have a 16T debt load and a 35% real unemployment and that is in light of all the stimulous. Now he's doing what is called QE3 which is nothing more than printing money without limits, which dilutes everyone's savings accounts. Obama hasn't done one single thing for this country but "get loans." That's it, and he controlled the house and senate for 2 years. Liberals are fools, Godless diluted, hellbound fools and in these last days God has given them over to mental disorder so that they basically shoot themselves in the feet. God is using Obama to bring down judgement upon this nation, whom is called the Great Harlot in the Bible. There's nothing good, not one thing, about Obama.

I'm a Christian and tend to lean more liberal than conservative. Politics and religion have no place together. Hell, it's in our constitution. Separation of church and state.... And you're an idiot making a bad name for Christians by saying all liberals are hellbound.

Conservative Christian myself and I vote liberal/democrat--though I'll go republican if I like the candidate's platform.

And the person you quote is seriously trolling.
It’s hard to know just how well it will turn out

A completely neutral statement

“There are a few things that were disconcerting. The stories about the private security firm not having enough people, the supposed strike of the immigration and customs officials — that obviously is not something which is encouraging.”

He said some stories were disconcerting. Please tell me how those quotes translate into "they did a bad job of security and they should be ashamed of themselves"

great gaff indeed

Thanks for proving my point, even if you can't admit it.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]