Diablo® III

D3 Project - MP8-10 Progression

EDITED 11/16/12

About D3Project: We’re a guild of adults with families, careers, and lives outside of the game. We want to maximize our playing time by having a group of skilled players we know we can count on. We have a team atmosphere where we help one another, gear one another, and work together for the common good. That said, we are also about performance, and you have to be above average to join our ranks!

What we offer: Professional website, dedicated mumble server, respectful and skilled member base.

What we expect: We are working on the hardest content in the game, as such, we have certain standards in what we are looking for in members. Your build, gear, and vital statistics (diabloprogress.com and d3up.com) will be critiqued and reviewed. You have got to be willing to accept criticism and suggestions for improvement. Each class is different so a number can not be put to each category but you can take a look at our spreadsheet below to see what our current member base is doing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoGTNnlZIaMYdGFLajFPX1lCeHdTbEJCS1dUdXB5Y3c#gid=1

If you are interested please go to our website and fill out a brief application. We are running very low on available spots. Since Diablo allows a maximum of 50 friends our guild will be limited to 50. We are currently full on Monks and Demon Hunters but that could change at any time. We are actively recruiting all other classes.

www.d3project.org
Edited by Zaknaril#1820 on 11/16/2012 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump for a couple of beastly WDs and Monks!
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
bumper
Reply Quote
Bump for more cm wizzies!
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Really cool group of guys and bump
Reply Quote
Bump for Starcraft 2 night!
Reply Quote
An appealing idea, the project has potential. Please have a look at my Witch Doctor profile and let me know if it is sufficient. If so, I am interested with finding a group of players for Hellfire runs, and would consider joining the project after becoming familiar with the specifics and those involved.
Reply Quote
bump :)
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 05:44 PMPosted by MonTerran
An appealing idea, the project has potential. Please have a look at my Witch Doctor profile and let me know if it is sufficient. If so, I am interested with finding a group of players for Hellfire runs, and would consider joining the project after becoming familiar with the specifics and those involved.

At quick glance it would appear that you're good but you'd need to go to our website and apply so the guild can all be involved in the application:

www.d3project.org
Reply Quote
Bump to the top for the guild
Reply Quote
Bump for qualified applicants!
Reply Quote
Why am I rejected? At least gimme a reason.
Reply Quote
applied
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Pegasus
Why am I rejected? At least gimme a reason.

Pegasus I did give a reason on the application but I will do so here as well:

We have too many barbs! There is nothing at all wrong with your toon but we just don't need any more barbs ATM. I know D3 isn't necessarily about class balance but I guess I just have too much of my WoW raiding days left in me. I don't want a guild full of barbarians.

It's nothing personal, like I said, your toon would be qualified if we needed barbs. Please keep us in mind for the future though! We may end up needing barbs at some point...
Reply Quote
I might be interested and running some ubers http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/heath-1914/Rihanna/28258185
Reply Quote
Actually this is a guild so if you're interested in joining you'd need to apply:

www.d3project.org
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]