Diablo® III

D3 Project - MP8-10 Progression

What type of signing bonus' do you have for your new recruits? Salaried or hourly employment?
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 02:27 PMPosted by heath
What type of signing bonus' do you have for your new recruits? Salaried or hourly employment?

You get a piggy back ride on a barbarian of your choice.
Reply Quote
TGIF bump!!
Reply Quote
Good morning
Reply Quote
Application submitted!
Reply Quote
applied =)
Reply Quote
.....and rejected

Oh Well I will take my large stash of Machines elsewhere I guess.
Reply Quote
.....and rejected

Oh Well I will take my large stash of Machines elsewhere I guess.

I'm sorry if this offends you. We are simply too barb heavy right now. I'm even considering switching mains because of it. I know there was some confusion about your DPS (unbuffed vs buffed) but, please be assured, the decision would remain the same. It's nothing personal and nothing based on your DPS.

We are currently in dire need of Monks and WD. I think we have one Monk applicant that is going to get in, so that'll leave us needing another one, and 2 WDs.

Outside of those two classes we encourage anyone to apply, but only applicants as good or better than our best will have a chance, as we don't want to overcrowd the guild.

I hope this clears things up. Good luck to you!
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Boomaye
applied =)

Boomaye we passed on your application due solely to the general "cold" feeling we got from it. Honestly we recruit the player behind the keyboard as much as we do the stats and gear (possibly moreso). So when we get the "I don't want to share personal information with strangers" response it raises a red flag for us.

We like to goof off in mumble, get to know each other, and build genuine camraderie with one another. That's just how we roll!

Thanks for the consideration.
Edited by Zaknaril#1820 on 11/9/2012 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
167k dps ww barb here (220k with skorn hammer build). I have alt characters that I can gear as well
Reply Quote
Yeah we're not interested in WW barbs (WW is more of a solo build) but if you are comfortable switching to a 2h HoTA build we'd be interested in seeing an application. Your WD looks pretty close to being ready for MP8+ content so maybe you could go that way?

Give it some thought and when you decide which way you'd want to go feel free to apply:

www.d3project.org
Edited by Zaknaril#1820 on 11/9/2012 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Free bump for you cuz I like your web page. I would consider joining but my uber service is hectic lately.

Good luck fella's
Reply Quote
Free bump for you cuz I like your web page. I would consider joining but my uber service is hectic lately.

Good luck fella's

Wow...hella nice perma freeze wizzy you got there! My CM wizzes would be jealous. If you ever decide to get involved with a guild keep us in mind. Cheers!
Reply Quote
More WD and Monk :)
Reply Quote
We're good on Monks now, but we lost a WD, so now we probably need 3! Oh and BUMP!
Reply Quote
We're currently full on all classes but Witch Doctors. We need probably 2-3 WDs so that's our focus right now.

Any other classes are welcome to apply but we are really only bringing on folks with at least our skill and gear level (or better). Our average member has between 100k-130k unbuffed (diabloprogress.com) DPS and 300k or better EHP. So really only exceptional applicants will be accepted at this point for any other class.

We've got a very talented and skilled group of guys so it's a great guild to be a part of. I hope we'll get more of the elite players lurking in the shadows out there to apply!
Reply Quote
Sunday funday BUMP!
Reply Quote
Bump

*crosses fingers*

Im a little low on your dps and ehp scale but figured Id give it a shot =)
Reply Quote
Definitely interested. Just broke 100k dps with my cm tank wiz and well on my way to breaking 110k. I can EZ mp8 ubers and have been looking for a good group to do 9+

Long time Diablo fan since the beginning. would LOVE to get in with a group of skilled players my age.

Check my wiz and see if I got what you want, peace.
Edited by Daph#1346 on 11/11/2012 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Please go to our website and apply Daph:

www.d3project.org
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]