Diablo® III

PETA's Most Wanted (0 dogs roster)

Please post here if you have 0 second zombie dog cooldown and would be interested in having people seek you out to play with. I will try to keep the first post updated.

Blingazinga#1799
badmojo101#1870
Voodoo#1825
Versatility#1676
NGX#1878
ABVT#1879
Corpseus#1999
ryo101#1538
Bastion#1105
lawfui#3637
Tantastic#1574
KuMarKia#6407
xCheif#1352
SimplMasheen#1766
ydooby#3596
SgtSplacker#1659
hirondelle#1911
zuber#1760
ASDFQWERTY#6803
knarf#1250
PvP#1834
YinoYunika#1531
Fatbabydyer#1175
KietCudi#1608
PingPing#1220
Vash#1200
Luffy#1946
SweetLove#6784
heyguyslol#1302
pixelfancy#1939
juju#6769
Jesus#1832
DiabloD#1922
Yobi#1143
B25HLG#1772
Aetherhole#1783
Zombie#1785
Gorim#1650
Soundb#1770
dtqs#1364
BronzArr#6254
Atown#1198
gameglz#1707
Dare#1825
umumd#1345
Bruski#1891
Bujitsa#1343
Ironwolf#1846
sic#6796
Monkey#1264
carpediem#1187
BAMBAM#6836
thekrimsoned#1606
oZePHyRo#1357
ThorWho#1930
Valaraukar#1231
Jambiguous#1766
Vengerous#6298
SpizyDryRub#1750
Edited by Blingazinga#1799 on 12/28/2012 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
badmojo101#1870

I already have a WD following for MP7+ but could always use more (especially if you need a tank for MP8+ uber runs =)
Edited by badmojo101#1870 on 11/7/2012 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Add me Warath#1889 - I'll be 0 second *IF* I can ever find a Mara's/SOJ/Skull Graps with -7 seconds. :D
Reply Quote
add me (my profile shows mi mp0 fast exp build)
Reply Quote
Versatility#1676

hit me up
Reply Quote
Bump, added battletags of people who responded to first post. Warath, please post back when your gearing is complete.
Reply Quote
I'm down for running high MP ubers with 0 dogs WD, here is my profile: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/heath-1914/Rihanna/28258185
Reply Quote
ydooby#3596

I'm down for MP7+ uber runs.
Reply Quote
Bump, updated list.

Heath, are you saying you have 0 dogs or want to party with others with them?
Reply Quote
Bump, updated list.

Heath, are you saying you have 0 dogs or want to party with others with them?

Sorry, I'm wanting to party with 0 dogs WD's so they can feed me an endless amount of health globes (don't worry, my female WD won't get fat from eating so much and will maintain her figure/measurements!)
Reply Quote
I just bought the last piece I needed for my build today, and so the tweaking begins...
Reply Quote
I have a 0 cooldown gear set as well. Add me to the list :-)
Reply Quote
Updated first post.
Reply Quote
A couple things that has helped me with the 0 dogs build as well that I can share (in case you haven't figured it out yet):

1) You can hold down either Sacrifice or Zombie dogs while clicking the other that's not being held down so that you cast one and have the other on permanent cast (so that you don't have to click both buttons repeatedly)

2) I find it easiest (through hours of play testing) to have one mapped on left mouse button and the other mapped on a keyboard button

3a) In order to get the maximum benefit of sacrifice, I think it's better to have it be the one to have constantly pressed down, and you only need to cast dogs about once every 1-2 seconds. In this way you ensure all 4 dogs are sacrificed for maximum sacrifice AOE damage and for maximum health globe proc chance. Correct me if I'm wrong.

(It's counter intuitive during a fight as I find myself wanting to mash the key clicks but I find I can both survive better and do more damage if I space it out. I usually just count the number of pop-up damage hits - 4 in total - to make sure I have my intervals correctly spaced).

3b) Can anyone confirm or deny that if you hold down zombie dogs permanently that it'll recast zombie dogs before the last 1-2 dogs are sacrificed?

4) As far as tanking with the laser affix in the mix... it only hits things on the same horizontal plane that it is on. So in the case of SK+Witch Ubers there are stairs throughout. If you're standing on the steps with laser beams at the base of the steps, it will pass under you/not hit you. Also note that if you're on the stairs going down to one of the 2 gates and there is a laser at the top of the stairs, it won't hit you either even though it looks like it'll go through your top half.

5) Mass confusion- paranoia +20% dmg works on all ubers and works for all party members too (it's one of the reduced cool down skills for Tribal Rites). However, I believe it only affects the initial area of casting for 12 seconds and doesn't stick with enemies who travel outside of it. But it does affect them venturing into the area (just like how you'd get the benefit by traveling into the BBV radius).

MC does work on elites though and is quite nice to have them attack each other for 12 seconds. Considering it's refreshes in half the time as BBV, I've been using it over slam dance lately and love it.

6) I've found the best defensive affix benefit has been +Extra health from globes. I have around 45k extra health when I run MP8 ubers and it makes such a difference. I just don't die at all unless I'm being careless. I also have around 900 AR though which I'm sure helps too.

I have left anything else out?

Edit: can anyone confirm or deny whether you need 33 seconds or 34 seconds of cool down reduction to make this work? I have heard that there's an automatic 1 second cool down on dogs but I don't think that's true as I can continuously cast them.
Edited by badmojo101#1870 on 11/8/2012 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips badmojo101. I will try out mass confusion. I've never really liked the unpredictability of mass confusion, but if the dmg bonus applies to ubers maybe I will switch out BBV.

If hex's increased dmg applied to non-transformable targets then hex would be better than mass confusion for ubers. Does anyone know if the hex dmg applies even if the monster isn't transformed?
Edited by hirondelle#1911 on 11/8/2012 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 07:42 AMPosted by badmojo101
can anyone confirm or deny whether you need 33 seconds or 34 seconds of cool down reduction to make this work? I have heard that there's an automatic 1 second cool down on dogs but I don't think that's true as I can continuously cast them.

My set only has 33 seconds. I cannot just hold down the summon button without getting errors about cooldown; however, I can alternate summon/sacrifice just fine. I have rather low attack speed so others may have different results..

Looking forward to trying some of your tips badmojo.
Reply Quote
My set only has 33 seconds. I cannot just hold down the summon button without getting errors about cooldown; however, I can alternate summon/sacrifice just fine. I have rather low attack speed so others may have different results..

Aw OK, I have 34 second cool down and can hold dogs continuously if I wanted to (although I'm finding with what I described it's better to hold down sacrifice continuously and wait a second to cast ZD, which if there was a 1 sec CD would force me to wait in order to sac all the dogs.) I'll play test this some more to see if it's really needed to wait to recast ZD for sac.
Reply Quote
This thread is Michael Vick approved!
Reply Quote
5) Mass confusion- paranoia +20% dmg works on all ubers and works for all party members too (it's one of the reduced cool down skills for Tribal Rites). However, I believe it only affects the initial area of casting for 12 seconds and doesn't stick with enemies who travel outside of it. But it does affect them venturing into the area (just like how you'd get the benefit by traveling into the BBV radius).

MC does work on elites though and is quite nice to have them attack each other for 12 seconds. Considering it's refreshes in half the time as BBV, I've been using it over slam dance lately and love it.
Thanks for all the tips. I love MC too but how do you tell it's working against ubers? Whenever I tried using MC on ubers I get a message saying it's immune and there's no swirling icon over the head of the ubers. Also I thought MC normally follows the mobs around and is not based on a radius, unlike BBV.
Edited by ydooby#3596 on 11/8/2012 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Does anyone know if sacrifice procs effects. I have both freeze on hit and IOH and as far as I can tell, they never ever happen. Would love to get some word on this.

Btw, scammer alert on "Qjmorris". Tried to swap which vile ward was in the trade command at last moment. Lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]