Diablo® III

PETA's Most Wanted (0 dogs roster)

11/08/2012 11:13 AMPosted by ydooby
I love MC too but how do you tell it's working against ubers? Whenever I tried using MC on ubers I get a message saying it's immune and there's no swirling icon over the head of the ubers. Also I thought MC normally follows the mobs around and is not based on a radius, unlike BBV.

You have to look at the pop up damage above their heads. Just because they can't be confused doesn't mean they don't take extra damage. When I popped MC with paranoia my hits went from 70-90k to like 100-120k (and my crits even larger of a difference).

Not sure about following around, still trying to confirm that. Going to play test some more tonight to get a ruling.
Reply Quote
1.Ok what dps do you usually do with the 0 build? I saw people saying they make 1to 1.5 m each dog an they have 85k dps it is possible ? If yes then why is noteverybody using that godly build!?

2. How much does it cost to get the items to start ive been looking for at least 19 mojo and cant find SoJ cheap the only cheap i found are 1 sec cooldown lol so if anyone could give me a heads up on what to buy that would make me gain more dps with that build? i guess helm soj and mojo but wanna be sure;) and what would i need to change more on me to have a succesfull build !
Thank you guys
Edited by Azaroth#1944 on 11/8/2012 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Azaroth, people tend to refer to their DPS by its unbuffed numbers, whereas it gets buffed pretty fast when actually playing. You get 650 extra intel from soul harvest, and 50% intel from grusome feast, add on top of that the big bad voodoo and suddenly you're looking at an absurd damage increase (I go from 50k to just under 150k, so about 3 times the damage). Add onto THAT the 20% you can get from MC and/or hex (do they stack? The potential there must be HUGE) AND the damage increase from the SOJ that most ZD builds will have (so 20~30% more applied damage than what shows for you). Add that all together and you would only need regular hits of 100k or so to pass the 1mil buffed crit mark (ballparking that number mind you) and I get 500k+ with a measly 50k unbuffed dps and 150% extra crit damage (my crit chance is so low that it's easier to just stack IAS and int for me atm)

As for cost:
I went with a cheap version of this build, and it still set me back in total about 40 mil just for the cooldown items, and upgrading them (dropping from 5 slots being used to just 4) will set me back another 60 despite the only difference being that my ring will go from being a 2 second reduction to a 4 second reduction ring. The build is insanely expensive and will simply not work if you try to meet it halfway, so be warned.

Also to the OP: you can add me to the roster, zuber#1760
Edited by Zuber#1760 on 11/8/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Indeed, very pricey. Cheapest for the classic 3: helm, mojo, and ammy will set you back around 150M, and those are the cheapest versions.

You can add me to the list OP: VentoFresh#1790.
It's only a matter of time before I snatch that elusive 6 sec mara lol.
Reply Quote
Updated first post. Ventofresh please post back when you finish your set and I will add you.
Reply Quote
Does anyone know if sacrifice procs effects. I have both freeze on hit and IOH and as far as I can tell, they never ever happen. Would love to get some word on this.

It does proc effects but very crappily.

Has anyone had success with using anything other than for the master rune on sacrifice for their dogs build?
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:50 AMPosted by badmojo101
Does anyone know if sacrifice procs effects. I have both freeze on hit and IOH and as far as I can tell, they never ever happen. Would love to get some word on this.

It does proc effects but very crappily.

Has anyone had success with using anything other than for the master rune on sacrifice for their dogs build?

Yes it is, you can look for the detail in my thread :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7166796695
Reply Quote
List my name :)
Reply Quote
[quote="70037661119"]A couple things that has helped me with the 0 dogs build as well that I can share (in case you haven't figured it out yet):

1) You can hold down either Sacrifice or Zombie dogs while clicking the other that's not being held down so that you cast one and have the other on permanent cast (so that you don't have to click both buttons repeatedly)

2) I find it easiest (through hours of play testing) to have one mapped on left mouse button and the other mapped on a keyboard button

3a) In order to get the maximum benefit of sacrifice, I think it's better to have it be the one to have constantly pressed down, and you only need to cast dogs about once every 1-2 seconds. In this way you ensure all 4 dogs are sacrificed for maximum sacrifice AOE damage and for maximum health globe proc chance. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Great tips badmojo! Followed these as i just got my 0sec sacrifice build working and i'm loving it! I normally go with my dps bear build but having this during group farming is hella fun!
Reply Quote
Add me up on the list too btw! :)
Reply Quote
Add me.

If I put on the gear I have on my wiz on my wd I can get to 150k dps unbuffed while having on homuculous, skullgrasp, visage About 300k+ buffed. We'd are op
Edited by PvP#1834 on 11/17/2012 10:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
Add me too!
Reply Quote
Put me on the list, I do up to MP7. Love me some dogs!
Reply Quote
ill join got 0 dogs build also, kietcudi#1608
Reply Quote
Add me PingPing#1220 I do MP8+
Reply Quote
Updated list, please let me know if I missed anyone. Sorry it's been a bit since I updated, been pretty busy.
Reply Quote
add me :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I have a good mara's kaleidoscope + visage of giyua for sale for anybody that wants to join the 0 dogs club!

mara's have
276 int
205 vit
61 all res
5 sec reduce zd
socket

and visage has
98 int
75 vit
78 all res
9 sec reduce zd
socket

will take 60m for both... amulet alone is worth that!
Edited by heretic#1558 on 11/21/2012 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ Frenzalrhðmb

mara's have
276 int
205 vit
61 all res
20 sec reduce zd (????????????????????)
socket
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
reduced zombie dogs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]