Diablo® III

PETA's Most Wanted (0 dogs roster)

Recently put together a decent 0 sec C4 set. I can also switch out a couple pieces and run the Proctor/C4 hybrid build.
Off topic, but I'm curious if any of the C4 docs here that also have a decent bear spam set (100k+dmg, high mana regen/ - ZC mana cost) notice that bears are far more time efficent in anything under mp5? Just want to know if i need to perfect the C4 playstyle or that's just how it is.
Reply Quote
bears are more time efficient anywhere. each cast is 3 bears, which is what like 700% dmg if they all hit + its a stream of bears. Zombie dogs are 2casts, summon and sac, 1100% DMG. Sacrifice is bigger burst but less sustained dmg than bears. The huge bonus is the healing from for the master and health globes in group play though. sustainable zombie bear builds will always beat sac builds.
Edited by Soundb#1770 on 12/2/2012 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
That's what i was thinking. Just wanted to confirm with other experienced WDs. I guess I"ll keep my infini-bear gear around for farming, got a feeling C4 is going to be nuts when pvp comes out.
Reply Quote
View profile
I've spent a little time playin my WD but mostly just messin around, have only spent like 3m on him. Spent a few minutes searching around but for the life of me, I can't find out what "C4" refers to lol. I see it listed a lot in threads talking about this (0CD ZD builds) but none of them specifically spell it out XD
Reply Quote
gameglz#1707
68k 0dog
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 01:59 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
I've spent a little time playin my WD but mostly just messin around, have only spent like 3m on him. Spent a few minutes searching around but for the life of me, I can't find out what "C4" refers to lol. I see it listed a lot in threads talking about this (0CD ZD builds) but none of them specifically spell it out XD

i duno, i just figured it was another term for zerodogs buil. c4=carbon four = Boom.
Reply Quote
View profile
Ah yeah I guess it is just a literal classification. With no cooldown they basically do just turn into remote mines a la Goldeneye lol.
Reply Quote
Updated list.
Reply Quote
Dare#1825

66/71k dps Remote Control Nuclear C4 0dogtor.
Reply Quote
umumd#1345
Reply Quote
Bruski#1891

Using some gear from old bears build including my ammy and manj knife - thinking of swapping for more IAS. Should I?
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Hulkina
I multibox 4 witch doctors with 0 sec zombie dogs...and the lag is INSANE. Completely unplayable in groups higher than 2 due to the extreme fps lag. I play with all 4 at 60fps..hit one explosion and i'm at 5fps. Until blizzard fixes this lag retardation i can't even play them together :(

Try turning down the detail level - the shrapnel from sacrificing dogs is probably what causes it.
Reply Quote
I'm very tanky. And I guess my profile isn't updated? I have 90k life now. I'm usually on between 5:30 and 9 pm EST. Put me in for mp8+ ubers! Bujitsa#1343

And Bruski, definitely upgrade attack speed! Add me for more insight in game!
Edited by Bujitsa#1343 on 12/4/2012 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Off topic, but I'm curious if any of the C4 docs here that also have a decent bear spam set (100k+dmg, high mana regen/ - ZC mana cost) notice that bears are far more time efficent in anything under mp5? Just want to know if i need to perfect the C4 playstyle or that's just how it is.

I'm coming to the conclusion that it's just not as good a build, full stop. But too ornery to stop.
Reply Quote
Anyone using this build able to hit 100k dps unbuffed?
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 11:47 PMPosted by StCamber
Anyone using this build able to hit 100k dps unbuffed?

just a tad over 100
Reply Quote
Nice 100K.

Does the echoing fury fear ability cause any problems? I've been looking at them but wasn't sure if it was good for this build...
Reply Quote
I have not had an issue with the EF causing fear with the C4 Dog build. If it does proc it, it isn't very much.

Only 10k more until I hit 100k!
Reply Quote
^ yep, ef's fear proc is not an issue on this build.

@aetherhole, nice wiz! just rolled mine…
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]