Diablo® III

PETA's Most Wanted (0 dogs roster)

Definitely a nice archon wiz.

Thanks for the advice.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:50 AMPosted by badmojo101
Has anyone had success with using anything other than for the master rune on sacrifice for their dogs build?

I do in combination with bears + AC (Pride Rune). Standing on place spamming sacrefice is boring IMO.
Edited by canhazcheese#2185 on 12/5/2012 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
i was wondering about the use of echoing f. too...
seems like not much complaint from there.

Besides that, does anyone make good use of the second part of the mojo (therefore the cd reduction of the garg.)?
Anyone get benefit of re-summoning the garg?

w/ 3 pieces of zuni and BT pants I can get more AR.
Changing to tal rash. chest, inna pants and cold climber boots I can pump up my dps further, but losing AR.

How much AR should I keep?

thanks for info. sharing
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 12/5/2012 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Add Ironwolf#1846

0 CD ZD is a lot of fun
Reply Quote

Besides that, does anyone make good use of the second part of the mojo (therefore the cd reduction of the garg.)?

i guess you could run Restless Giant rune on Garg, everytime you resummon his enrage timer resets so he auto enrages on groups of mobs, elites, bosses, etc. I mainly use bruiser for his stun though, since runner mobs are extremely annoying in this spec.
Edited by Soundb#1770 on 12/5/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Atown
got a feeling C4 is going to be nuts when pvp comes out.

Do you think they'll be able to pick up our health pots?
Reply Quote
Grr all you people having fun. Any tips on getting cheap 0 CD gear? Just snipe AH?
Reply Quote
That was pretty impressive to watch -:)) I would love to try this build but I can't ever imagine accumulating enough gold to buy the required items. I can only manage mp3 with my WD and even then I have to be on my toes and play is very slow. Even with mp3 I have not managed to get the blacksmithing plans for infernal machine to drop after about 20 trys, sigh...

http://youtu.be/v5DNmiJmkJs - solo MP6 chaos
http://youtu.be/wouqNqXHzI0 - solo MP6 discord
http://youtu.be/K8FxOQ0yzs4 - solo MP6 turmoil
http://youtu.be/kuOqWEElxu0 - MP7 azmo
Reply Quote

i guess you could run Restless Giant rune on Garg, everytime you resummon his enrage timer resets so he auto enrages on groups of mobs, elites, bosses, etc. I mainly use bruiser for his stun though, since runner mobs are extremely annoying in this spec.

yeah, that's one way to use it. Fun to enrage him more often!
Or we can summon wrathful protector garg more often. I believe the blue should make it more powerful for the way it uses.
Bruiser is wonderful for single target. Best for uber. I use restless Giant for farming since it hits multiple targets.
Reply Quote
ZOMG this build is so fun. Add me to the list, just got my last two pieces.

For the Master rune doesn't proc on-hit effects (per the post earlier detailing the proc rates for WD), which is actually awesome as the Echoing Fury doesn't send them running. Doesn't proc cold damage either but I could always use a primary for that...
Reply Quote
Alright, I'd love to get your guy's opinion on the other skills you choose with the zerodogs, and why. I've been switching them around a little bit, and I think I've settled on the one's I like.

Sac FtM and Summon Final Gift- A few people, I guess, are doing Pride, which is cool because it can proc, but it sounds like you'd have to completely regear with cc effects to stay alive, and with acid clouds mixed in to proc LoH to stay alive. And even then, it's extremely difficult to stay alive in high MP.

SW Jaunt and SH Soul to Waste- I can't imagine doing anything other than jaunt, as to Soul to Waste I only switch that down for very low MP farming for Vengeful Spirit. One good thing about this build is your right in the middle of packs so there's plenty of opportunity for harvesting. Also SH is better for us than other builds because we have lower int normally, and so SH's static boost is a higher percentage.

Horrify, Frightening Aspect- I ran without this for forever, but I swear it is absolutely necessary. It simply buffs your survivability so much, and otherwise you end up kiting the outside of the mob, rather than getting right in the middle where your dogs can do real damage. You just have to be careful with the fear, but it's not a detriment. There are plenty of times where it's saved my life because I just had to get the baddies away for a sec to heal back up. I should prolly be more tanked up, but I still think that decent survivability is going to be impossible without FA in MP10. I'd highly suggest this rune. For low MPs, I do Stalker.

These skills all get the tribal rights synergy...

Slam Dance - absolutely required for parties, I think. Whenever I pop this, I hear a chorus of "look at my crits!". For ubers, rights+slam dance is great. The only problem is my AS is already so high I think I'm hitting a wall in how fast the animation can be sped up for summon/sac.

So that's six, other options.

MC Paranoia- running alone, farming, I might consider Paranoia as a replacement for Slam Dance. Some extra survivability and quicker CD, but way less damage. Meh.

Hex Jinx- I love this skill, and it would definitely be on my skill bar if there was room. Zerodogs do excellent AOE, but single target is a problem. Jinx can help fix that, letting you quickly burn down yellows and keywardens. The CC is great too, and you can hex two baddies at once! for a short amount of time because of tribal rights. I really only take this skill for ubers when we don't have a CM wiz to deal with Kuhl, dropping SH.

Gargantuan, Restless Giant- There is so much synergy here. First off, you can just respawn the garg over and over again, keeping the restless giant up much of time because of tribal rights and the homunculus. Health pots mean I've never had any problem keeping him alive, and he's a decent meat shield. I still don't think he's worth it. Maybe instead of slam dance running alone, but FA is far better for survivability.

Well, that's my thinking, but I'd love to see what you guys run and why.
Reply Quote
The only drawback I've found to this build is it is not good for speed-exp-farming. Still, it was nice to be able to run MP10 Ubers with little problems with my Paragon Level 10 C4Dog WD last night! Magda and her butterfly attack is just freakin' OP. Time to raise my HP...
Reply Quote
^ yep i only use it for high mp uber/key coop runs. still bears for farming mp6 and below.

i drop fa during group play as it messes things up a lot, @2as i've found i don't need it anyway. tested on azmo mp10 and it works, though face tanking and kiting while being hit are totally different things.

jaunt, slam dance, hex & bruiser (runs are so much fun with him lol and a necessity if you do solo ubers) are pretty much standard on my build but without mass cc being mobbed is a real killer so i throw in grasps instead of bbv at times. mc is great too but the cooldown sucks.
Reply Quote
0 Dogs here
Reply Quote
Running a 0sec build here, Monkey#1264
Reply Quote
Monkey you finally got your Soj ring at the desired price?! Congrats.
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 12/18/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yep! Only 100m
Reply Quote
carpediem#1187
Reply Quote
Just got the zero gear together for my much ignored WD

its a lot of fun
Reply Quote
I'm in! thekrimsoned#1606
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]