Diablo® III

Blue: Is the Enchantrer Artisan ever coming?

85 Tauren Warrior
Originally there were suppose to be three Artisans: Blacksmith, Jeweler, Enchanter. The enchanter was scrapped way before even beta came out, and as I remember it was something to do with "it not fitting in well the current system".

I was wondering if there was any word on the enchanter to come back in the game.

Suggestions*:

1) Have the enchanter be able to change your weapon elemental damages. For example if my weapon rolled an affix of yyy+xxx lightning damage, be able to have that changed to fire yyy+xxx FIRE damage, just to suite what you prefer to look at more, but doesn't actually affect your damage.

2) As in WoW the reforging system made some items that weren't specific to your needs be changed to make it so. As well as added some customization to be able to fine to your character. Would love to see something like this come into play for D3.
Reply Quote
I think that would be great, along with a system to make armor and weapons look like other armor and weapons, like the transmorgifier in WoW.
Reply Quote
I'm betting we won't see the Mystic until the expansion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]