Diablo® III

Projax Guide for WD1.0.5-fast legendary farm

Is there any particular reason to use Flaming Dart over Splinters?

Flaming Dart seems to be a quicker cast then Splinters?
Reply Quote
yy FD is cast faster and its just to oneshot big mobs / rares. I used it rarely but it helps sometimes for tremors / golgores ;)

Edit: for all you want to know my avarage MP1 run last like 7:30-7:45 atm. Gonna beat that timer ;) IM looting so much stuff still.

But when you can do mp1 under 10 minutes its ok - if not go for mp0
Edited by Projax#2148 on 11/12/2012 3:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey projax, I have decent gear i tried ur build like it so far but have problem with frozen and firechain mobs. Any suggestions you can make on my wd upgrade i tried that build takes me about 14 min or so finish the run on mp1. I need to get to 100k dps so if you can suggest an upgrade for me that would be great.

Thanks for sharing with us keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
you need to boost ur crit hit dmg. Anyway Remember- the key for elites is to blow them with your dogs.

Firechains dont make any problem to me at all. but if they do to you then try to not stand between them and frozen? Avoid frozen or Spirit walk it
Reply Quote
I just frapsed mp1 2 runs in a row 66mil xp per hour will be uploaded tomorow (also got 2 legendaries there - zunimasa pox with CC and CD oh my goooooooooood)

stay tuned
Reply Quote
yy FD is cast faster and its just to oneshot big mobs / rares. I used it rarely but it helps sometimes for tremors / golgores ;)

Edit: for all you want to know my avarage MP1 run last like 7:30-7:45 atm. Gonna beat that timer ;) IM looting so much stuff still.

But when you can do mp1 under 10 minutes its ok - if not go for mp0

It looked like you used Flaming Dart quite a bit in the MP1 video
Reply Quote
Sacrifice - Next of Kin also works great with this build, especially if you aren't using a thing of the deep, you can basically spam Sacrifice on elites.
Reply Quote
yy im usingit very often when needed on rares or snipe down running away elite you will see that
Reply Quote
Can you post your profile, curious your gear setup. Thanks.
Reply Quote
new video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvglwd9FCI

+ my profile

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Projax-2148/hero/18985971
Reply Quote
Interesting build, I have something similar again, im sure you remember me from previous forums, but have been having better luck w/this then sacrifice actually maby its something to give a try would like to see comparion between the two. they work on the saming gearing premises, Thanks for the interesting vids and trying one of my builds before also.
Reply Quote
actually just curious can you cast sacrifice while you are moving? And did they change the summoned dogs through this to actually benefit from your passives in 1.05? If so i am going to give this a try.
Edited by Osirisis#1959 on 11/13/2012 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
watched new vid, and read guide very nice
Reply Quote
you are not able to sacrifice dogs when you are moving. And yeah I remeber you osirisis you helped me alot to create my build ;)
Reply Quote
Cool really enjoyed the build, thanks for the clarification, and i am going to test/compare to my current build for mp3, ill be happy to share results with you, will probably do it tonight or tommorow, thanks for keeping up the build guides :>
Edited by Osirisis#1959 on 11/13/2012 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have a very similar build but going to change one of my passives, I go around MP1 and 1 shot everytyhing with acid and keep running. Great EXP and TONS of leg/greens. Most of the time i just skip most whites and go to elites, if i know I can't 1 shot them, which isn't much.
Reply Quote
wow this seems awesome! i seriously cant wait for the servers to be up to try this build, im very intrigued. i feel like im geared fairly well for it and for some reason i just havent really watched a youtube video. seeing you run really make me wanna play! Thanks so much for postin the build! id really like to see what gear you are running with but all you have equipped is totd on your profile. any upgrades you could suggest? my next is going to be a better weapon with similar stats, its just alot of money... or maybe lacuni...
Reply Quote
@Zachmosphere

I'm not Projax, but for AC build, I'd look at swapping out your Amulet for a CH/CD one. Possibly with some avg damage or int on it as well. (You may lose some paper doll dps, not really sure) but for AC it will help with one shoting mobs.

GL :)
Reply Quote
I'd also like to add that this build works great with Spirit Barrage - Phlebotomize instead of Poison Dart - Flaming Dart.

It's a tad bit slower cast but it does a significant amount more damage as well as gives you a nice heal if you have high DPS. This is useful for people who don't have a ton of LS or LoH as they are very expensive.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#gRXdUV!ZcY!YaZcac

I've been running this variation of the spec with my 2h and it works great. You are missing the pick up radius from thing of the deep, but I don't notice it to much. Usually a single Spirit Walk + Soul Harvest gives me a full set of dogs to Sacrifice. I have hardly any LS or LoH so Spirit Barrage gives me a nice heal when I get those 1 million + crits. Since I don't have the pick up radius, I also find Blood Ritual more useful then Grave Injustice, never have any mana problems + the extra life regen is again helpful.
Reply Quote
Nice posts

New information

Today I made 15 mil budged WD for my friend (i bet i could make almost same for like 10mil) which basicaly works realy great at mp0. So when I farm more gold I will make a budget video.

ALSO ! I created new build for Uber bosses so I will post you commented video of MP9 Raka+Ghom. and I will describe ther how it works and Im prety sure it could be even possible build for solo Higher mps.

Here is the build
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#gRXUQZ!bcf!acYabZ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]