Diablo® III

Projax Guide for WD1.0.5-fast legendary farm

Ty for the video projax actually really interesting here, but i tested your build vs mine your build one out on clear speed. At mp1 very very interesting i got more speed off the damage rune on spirit walk then the extra second, maby something worth looking into.

Great guide and updated video :>
Edited by Osirisis#1959 on 11/13/2012 6:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
thx osirisis. I might shoot the uber boss video today
Reply Quote
Cool looking forward to/curious how that goes
Reply Quote
Also i am betting your the same way but i essentially have infinite mana running the % dmg boost on the sacrifice for dogs, and found that to clear faster as well. Now running my slight mods to this as my primary spec since its marginally faster then i was running, and it looks really cool/more interesting on top of it, just something else to possibly considerin testing. I think your forgetting just how much mana you conserve dropping pierce the veil like i did at first.

The sacrifice for dmg essentially suppliments what pierce the veil was doing, w/o the mana cost and leaves cloud spammable.
Edited by Osirisis#1959 on 11/14/2012 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
well uber bosses will be later this week but I frapsed Diablo MP10 solo to show some basic of the build - it will be up tomorow - so stay tuned and Osirisis just throw your idea here i wanna test it out whatever you got ;)
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MQV-Nua9zg
Reply Quote
Always enjoy the videos. Any quick tips on my gear? Appreciate it.
Edited by Mau#1780 on 11/15/2012 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
helm with crit
Reply Quote
been testing this out a bit and it's really fun! haven't had much luck on legendaries doing this at MP2 in 8-10 minutes vs. my usual MP4 or 5 run which typically takes me around 15-20 minutes. XP wise the difference is dramatic! So fun to run around so darn quickly!

a note, I started using PTV over GF. reason being I'm 1 shotting everything that I can with SH. I don't know if this is going to be true for most people, but when I drop PTV my unbuffed dps drops to about 190 (with companion) and I notice I typically have to drop an extra volley off acid or a couple more darts vs. the super burst I'm getting off of the GF crits, and this way I don't have to stop for globes.

Thanks for the great post! And I have watch your videos before! Keep em up! :)
Edited by pinback#1668 on 11/15/2012 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
HI yeah your gear is great. Not sure if you farm it or spend real money in it - it doest matter.

With your gear there can be maybe better to do PTV - thanks for that suggestion i will try it out myself when ill be around 170-190 dps unbuff.

thx for support anyway.
Reply Quote
View profile
Also i am betting your the same way but i essentially have infinite mana running the % dmg boost on the sacrifice for dogs, and found that to clear faster as well. Now running my slight mods to this as my primary spec since its marginally faster then i was running, and it looks really cool/more interesting on top of it, just something else to possibly considerin testing. I think your forgetting just how much mana you conserve dropping pierce the veil like i did at first.

The sacrifice for dmg essentially suppliments what pierce the veil was doing, w/o the mana cost and leaves cloud spammable.

I probably wouldn't use Splinters over Flaming Dart.

A) Splinters is slower
B) The bigger single crits from Flaming Dart are more beneficial combined with your Life Steal.
Reply Quote
I farm! lol not spending real $$$ :)
Reply Quote
well its true that most of my uber drops i sell for real cash instead of investing it in the gear . thats basicaly because I overgeared what im farming so im fine with my stat of gear anyway ;)
Reply Quote
Also tried one slightly different out its acid cloud oriented still

and still sacrifice but

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#RXUVid!YZT!aZYcbc

this is insanely bursty jand was clearing mp1 faster then anything else ive ever tried by a god margin. Its very similar, but this is the one i was talking about Projax this only works for me on 0 or 1 but it is lightning fast.

If your wondering hex angry chicken you can click the button to cast it while in and youll explode around you, it also has a 15% movement speed buff on op of horrify and spirit walks. Pride is to pick off strays and used every 30 seconds to keep a dmg buff i ave absolutely no mana issues with it.

This is most definitely a modificaqtion off your build, and would like to thank you for the initial idea. This is 2 or 3 sets of tests later i came up with this working the best.
Edited by Osirisis#1959 on 11/16/2012 8:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
will try it out - anyway i would miss to kill big mobs at mp1 which gives alot xp

anyway

ANYWAY MOST IMPORTNANT MESSAGE

I just shooted 10mil budget wd videos - 1 is buying gear 2nd is actualy mp0 run

I MADE 50 500 000 xp per hour ( i had only 23% xp gem and i didnt have hellfire on ) so i could do maybe 60mil without problem ;)

problem is that i will giveaway that gear and you are not on eu :/ but still you can actualy use that guide to buy yourself a proper gear for wd ;)
Reply Quote
Also tried one slightly different out its acid cloud oriented still

and still sacrifice but

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#RXUVid!YZT!aZYcbc

this is insanely bursty jand was clearing mp1 faster then anything else ive ever tried by a god margin. Its very similar, but this is the one i was talking about Projax this only works for me on 0 or 1 but it is lightning fast.

If your wondering hex angry chicken you can click the button to cast it while in and youll explode around you, it also has a 15% movement speed buff on op of horrify and spirit walks. Pride is to pick off strays and used every 30 seconds to keep a dmg buff i ave absolutely no mana issues with it.

This is most definitely a modificaqtion off your build, and would like to thank you for the initial idea. This is 2 or 3 sets of tests later i came up with this working the best.

your build should be an improvement...but i never understood how to use angry chicken properly to maximize movement and pathing

if i run through mobs, i seem to lose health too fast...or am i just suppose to use it to cut doors open?

u can lifesteal off angry chicken right?

i think another option other than darts and chicken is to use well of souls...auto target and split dmg to clear off the any left behinds....down side is mana but i guess that could be compromised
Reply Quote
Man, this build works surprisingly well! Thx for sharing. But it still took me about 15 min to clear an alkaizer run, though. Are you guys tracking back, if you run into a deadend, to clear the rest or simply port away? Ah, and maybe can someone give a gearcheck to my WD (EU-server). Any advice would be helpfull. Running mf gear atm, though.
Projax, you mentioned a giveaway from WD-stuff on EU-Servers? Is it still present?
Edited by Astraeus#2499 on 11/18/2012 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
never run to the deadend - you need to learn the route so you wont get to deadend cause running back is realy bad ;)

actualy the giveaway of 10mil budget on EU is already gone - but i decided to do that more often to allow more new players / rerolers / working ppl to get some nice gear to farm.
Reply Quote
but, can we really avoid deadends in the keep? its nerly impossible to tell, if the exit is north or west. Sometimes i think i went to exit, but its another huge deadend
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey Projax like your videos dude. can u tell me what program you use to record them and how do you get the voice over on the video?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]