Diablo® III

Skill Proc Coefficients [Complete List]

(Locked)

I just wanted to say thank you very much. I don't know why this data is not somewhere on the site for us to look at in the skills section... I dislike "hidden" game mechanics or should i say values.

THANKS
Would you look at that, give this man a sticky!

STICKY!!!
Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Liked and many thanks!
Thx for all the love peeps ^-^

Can you specify how did you calculated this?

I did this:
- Put gear on the character with very high EHP (armor/resist/vitality/life%), but 0 life regeneration.
- Went to Act I Highlands Crossing waypoint on Inferno Act I.
- Brought 1 monster to the WP.
- Let the monster kill about half my life.
- Using a 100 Life on Hit weapon, I attacked the monster with the skill I was testing. (I attacked several times for validity)
- The amount of Life on Hit that I gained would be equal to the proc coefficient.
- After I got the # I would take the WP to town, switch skills, and continue...

Update: 11/11/12
-- Tested all skills using 1000 LoH for more precise results
-- Monk, Lashing Tail Kick -> Spinning Flame Kick: Fixed proc coefficient (changed to .500 from .660)
-- Witch Doctor, Fetish Army -> Fetish Ambush: Fixed proc coefficient (changed to .600 from .100)
-- Wizard, Blizzard -> All Runes: Fixed proc coefficient (changed to .010 from .025 or .005 from .010)

Thanks for clarification. Great job.
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
thx!
Great Job and thank you.

Now if a blue can come in an confirm these are all working as intended would be all that's needed.

Because right now NOBODY KNOWS IF THIS IS REALLY INTENDED, these values could all be considered as bugs for all we know, and the lack of official info sucks.
Update: 11/14/2012

- Witch Doctor, Added information regarding proc coefficient range on Acid Cloud
- Changed all decimal values to fraction formulas for increased accuracy (click the box to see the fraction)

& ofc thx everyone for the support ^-^
Sticky Please!
Awesum.
Thx for all the love peeps ^-^

Undercover blizzard represenative... very odd brand new account never used.

Sup blizzard Rep
OMG, *please don't find out which rep I am,please don't find out which rep I am,please don't find out which rep I am*

JKJK

11/11/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Comi
Can you specify how did you calculated this?

I did this:
- Put gear on the character with very high EHP (armor/resist/vitality/life%), but 0 life regeneration.
- Went to Act I Highlands Crossing waypoint on Inferno Act I.
- Brought 1 monster to the WP.
- Let the monster kill about half my life.
- Using a 100 Life on Hit weapon, I attacked the monster with the skill I was testing. (I attacked several times for validity)
- The amount of Life on Hit that I gained would be equal to the proc coefficient.
- After I got the # I would take the WP to town, switch skills, and continue...

Update: 11/11/12
-- Tested all skills using 1000 LoH for more precise results
-- Monk, Lashing Tail Kick -> Spinning Flame Kick: Fixed proc coefficient (changed to .500 from .660)
-- Witch Doctor, Fetish Army -> Fetish Ambush: Fixed proc coefficient (changed to .100 from .600)
-- Wizard, Blizzard -> All Runes: Fixed proc coefficient (changed to .010 from .025 or .005 from .010)
Thank you so much! But how do you calculate the proc of DoT skills?
Tha fuke is up with Monk's Thunderclap? 3.2 is ridiculously higher than all the other generators.
they call this build diversity
Thanks for the hard work/info!
11/14/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Diss
Tha fuke is up with Monk's Thunderclap? 3.2 is ridiculously higher than all the other generators.
Good catch, I accidentally messed up and put 3.2 instead of 3/2 (which is 1.5). If you guys see anymore of those, lmk and I'll fix them. (That should be the only one, the rest seem fine.)

It's fixed now.

Also, for the DOT procs, I just hit the monster once and sat there watching the LoH I gained over time versus the number of times the skill hit the monster. Unless there's a separate column for that skill's DOT proc, then the DoT coefficient is the same as the initial hit coefficient (It seems like for most skills the initial hit just is double the proc coefficient of the DoT proc).
Edited by ZzEzZ#1377 on 11/14/2012 4:11 PM PST
hello there, i had a question about this amazing spreadsheet. the Barb skill Battle Rage with the rune Bloodshed. Does the spread dmg have a proc coefficient?
11/18/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Kabuke
hello there, i had a question about this amazing spreadsheet. the Barb skill Battle Rage with the rune Bloodshed. Does the spread dmg have a proc coefficient?

It does not proc LoH. JarthMarders barb proc chart confirmed this as well. http://i.imgur.com/cHHcG.png

Thanks for posting this OP, I was wishing there was one for the rest of the classes just the other day.
Edited by shreloche#1427 on 11/18/2012 1:25 PM PST
Thanks so much for this!
Im wondering why Blizzard doesnt tell us this though. Theyve said in the past that they dont want hidden mechanics, yet thats all this is
thanks, that does help. one more thing does the LoH pc and things like chance on crit to reduce overpowers CD the same? cause i see the battle rage w/ bloodshed crit also, trying to figure out if it can drop the overpower CD
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]