Diablo® III

Jedi Monk Academy - Sagittarius constellation

@LordRaahl

Early Happy New Year's.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 12/29/2012 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
thanks, you too >:)

@ Cumberdale,
thank you, and yea I know the vids are blocked in Germany, which has a heavy youtube restriction on music and producers. What you need to do is keep going through the list of proxy sites, and find one that would go through to the videos.
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/30/2012 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Finally some time off!! How you doin' you guys? :D

Happy new year and "in good health" (translated expression commonly used here in Greece).

I'm so furious at you LordRaahl!! I spend millions to try the mempo and it was just ok. Then I brought you my mind and I was settled. ;)

Speak man. Show us the means to follow the path.
Reply Quote
chillin villain!
it looks like Nocturnal is going through a mental crisis and has taken a break from Diablo 3. Oh well, he'll be back.

Happy new year to you too, hehe.

Mempos aren't really that good, unless you can get a crit chance one, but those are extremely expensive. I don't even recommend mempos at all, just get a cheap one for the look, hahaha.

Inna helm still the best, but I personally prefer Andariel's Visage ;D faster but more dangerous.

=================

UPDATE
ALL 77 BUILDS HAVE BEEN POSTED!
Check Page 3 to begin your true quests for mastery!
Practice each build 1-2 days each, and ascend the MP levels one by one,
see how far you can go with your current gears and skill level. >;)
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/30/2012 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
hahaha,

yes, surely i will,

when the qualites i desire in games are cultivated by Blizzard once again. :D
Reply Quote
yes, surely i will,

when the qualites i desire in games are cultivated by Blizzard once again. :D

I hear ya gamer brother, this game is ruled out by profit margins.

Thats the reason multiplayer PvP wont be out, they didnt figure out a decent way to get profit out of it ( The more players play pvp, the less farming -> less items found -> less items sold ).

They only implement game mechanics that reinforce farming atm.

I would bet that if they figure out how to connect PvP with the game's economy ( such as adding monster for item drops or perhaps a couple of chests for the pvp winners ), it will be out..

I actually might start a thread about it and see what happens haha.

As a player there are a few things I want to achieve yet, being lvl 100 is one wich should happen in a couple days, and mastering mp10 with the best defense and offense and speed possible using shen lon fists ( I just need to rework a couple pieces of gear but it will be amazing ! and very cheap,my skills will do the rest)

Some one said my beloved shen lon were noob tricks.. we will see about that !! ò_ó

--------------
On another note, I found this amazing game that is giving me a blast of fun !!

Its called Chivalry, Medival Warfare and its focus mainly is to recreate the medieval foot combat style with swords and shields ! Being First person its amazingly immersive and fluid.. and when doing 20 vs 20 it feels like a real war check it out ! Id love to play against a friend.

Some techniques of the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHeK1rYG_Xo
Edited by Colt#2370 on 12/30/2012 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
UPDATE
ALL 77 BUILDS HAVE BEEN POSTED!
Check Page 3 to begin your true quests for mastery!
Practice each build 1-2 days each, and ascend the MP levels one by one,
see how far you can go with your current gears and skill level. >;)

Congrats on this! I'm looking forward to checking out some of these builds.
Reply Quote
I don't understand any of this. The builds aren't very spectacular and there is over 2 pages of useless info that pertains to a bad star wars reference. Could you please explain why every build on page 3 uses SW? Why you use 2 gens and not combo strike?

Most of all this thread is a sticky and it's filled with more nonsense than 4chan. Vrkhyz has better threads that deserve stickies. Resources should be a priority. I guess we can just chalk this up to another Blizzard Community Manager fail like the rest of the forums.
Reply Quote

says the random noob with 24k dps.
- how the fk do you think you know anything about this game when my self-found 2nd monk has twice your dps?
- why the fk do you think you know anything about this game when you have 6k elite kill to your whole account and you've never fking played HC?

- where in those 77 builds is there a use of 2 generators without combination strike? are you dumb or are you stupid?
- 75% of the builds uses Sweeping Wind, because it is simply the best damage skill the monk has. You haven't L2P, wtf are you doing here criticizing my thread?
- just because you are a dumbass who hasn't L2P yet and don't understand my builds,
which the difficult ones require the drop of both STI and OWE and beyond traditional approaches, doesn't mean you should walk in here and open your mouth full of idiocy.

- and since you're the only idiot in these forums who dared to come in here and flame a guide thread, while everybody else knows to respect those boundaries,
I'll let you know right now :

You have the right to edit your post, or you can enjoy a ban for flaming in a Blizzard official guide.

The irony in this post is delicious.
Reply Quote
Build#7 - Sword of the Seeker
(Balanced Tank Dodge Build)

Jedi Discipline version
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#abYgeh!XdU!ZZcabc

2 gens no Combo strike. Tank/dodge? eh... more like dodge/cookie cutter. you even use backlash instead of hard target for the extra armor which is supposed to be the tank like part about your build.

Don't get me wrong this is an incredibly entertaining post but far from sticky worthy imo. I actually started to transition into a less common build when my Mobo was fried but I had quite a bit more dps than 24k. What is funny about this is I feel like I understand monks on a deeper level than you and have significantly less kills. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
Reply Quote
if you're gonna quote something like a build, then quote the whole thing. Don't just cut part out to support your fallacy.

Here, I'll quote it for you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jedi Discipline version
Sith Warrior version
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#abhYeS!gUd!aZccbc
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Episode 7 videolink :
Build Type : Cardinal
Build Category : Balanced/Fortified/Ranged/Power

The first version, is the Training non-thunderclap build, and that's why it's called the Discipline version, and that is why there is no Combo Strike in it.
The 2nd version, is the true version of build, and it does use Combination Strike.

Learn to read and understand before you talk smack.
Don't get me wrong this is an incredibly entertaining post but far from sticky worthy imo. What is funny about this is I feel like I understand monks on a deeper level than you and have significantly less kills. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Sorry but here's the breaking News : Your opinions, don't mean !@#$.

Oh, and the 2nd part, you sure can dream, lmao.
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 1/1/2013 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
if you're gonna quote something like a build, then quote the whole thing. Don't just cut part out to support your fallacy.

Here, I'll quote it for you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jedi Discipline version
Sith Warrior version
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#abhYeS!gUd!aZccbc
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Episode 7 videolink :
Build Type : Cardinal
Build Category : Balanced/Fortified/Ranged/Power

The first version, is the Training non-thunderclap build, and that's why it's called the Discipline version, and that is why there is no Combo Strike in it.
The 2nd version, is the true version of build, and it does use Combination Strike.

Learn to read and understand before you talk smack.
Don't get me wrong this is an incredibly entertaining post but far from sticky worthy imo.

Sorry but here's the breaking News : Your opinions, don't mean !@#$.

Aw, you get more cute with each post. It's still not a tank/dodge build. Your first build still has 2 gens and no combo strike. You are still using pseudo thorns backlash instead of hard target.

I'd suggest using a shield but you will continue to flame and name call my criticisms. How can you get better if this is how you take advice? I'm just curious. I'd drop dual wield for any tank build since you can get more armor with a shield.
Reply Quote
Get over yourself, your stats don't impress me. Your insults are entertaining at best and your elitism is astoundingly misplaced.
Reply Quote
Wahaaa... "Right and wrong, good and evil, light and dark most of
the time, they are illusions that prevent us from
perceiving the greater reality. The Jedi have learned
to distance themselves from these illusions, to seek
the truth beneath the words" -Master Bung from "Diablo3"
Reply Quote
@norain and LordRaahl

You guys need to take this off forum.

@norain

You probably shouldn't be posting in this thread. If you disagree with the OP, make a new thread, or better yet, take it off forum. Quite a few people find the OP's advice helpful and, while you do not, no need to troll his thread.

@LordRaahl

Somebody reported your first rebuttal post to norain. Be careful, don't get yourself banned again.
Reply Quote
I think it would be awesome to find advice in this thread. Instead he just flames me. I asked him a few questions from a semi-neutral point of view and he completely flipped out. I'm not even sure there is much to discuss here other than his skill choices over 2 pages in. If there is information in the OP that is useful and I missed it it's because there is so much nonsense. When I say nonsense I really mean irrelevant. I'm a fan of Star wars and lore as much as the next player. I meant no offense when I said nonsense. If there was a TLDR version that would make it less frustrating to read.

I didn't mean to troll.
Reply Quote
@norain

A few of us have had discussions with the OP, but not in this thread. Make a new thread if you wish, I can guarantee you LordRaahl will post.
Reply Quote
Thanks jco. Good looking out.

this is the 20th post of this page, next page will be back on topic and more clean.

@Piffle,
nice editing, I sure as hell didn't say that. :p

===================================
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 1/1/2013 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]