Diablo® III

Jedi Monk Academy - Sagittarius constellation

01/09/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Piffle
I look forward to it. Will you be doing ubers??

Yeah, been doing them at mp9 and 10 for some time

@Placebo, its very good isnt it? but shhhhh we dont want cookie cutters to find out :D
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WfTeji!WfX!ccccca

This is what I am trying with guiding light.

currently testing flesh is weak in place of pillar of ancients though.
Edited by n0rain#1149 on 1/9/2013 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is an AMAZING post. Respect!
Reply Quote
You will see mine in time piffle, for now, i have lost my authenticator at new years. I know it's here somewhere.

I will come in my 3-4 months outdated gear and i will record a video of it anyway just for you.

Don't you feel special :D
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by WarrenPeace1#1144 on 1/11/2013 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
Warrenpeace from gurubashi? 6 years ago or something?
Reply Quote
I have no idea what gurubashi is. My real name is Warren. I saw the movie Skyhigh and loved the name, which is the conflict in all of us. War and Peace, good and evil, Yin and Yang.

The key is to balance the two. Life is not cut and dry, black or white. If so the Yin and Yang symbol would be a circle with the line straight up and down. To be balanced you need both sides, Jedi and Sith, Good and Evil, Yin and Yang. They are symbiotic, you can NOT have one with out the other.
Edited by WarrenPeace1#1144 on 1/11/2013 1:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
@nobrain stop posting in this thread! no one cares what you do or what you say.

@piffle- you are on the Jedi Council, why the hatred?

No, Piffle was never on the Council, or will he deserve too, LordRaahl just linked Piffle's guide, along with all other guides to his first post, to give tribute to the community, and for ppl to see other guides first before reading the guide, LR said the council wont be established until there are 12 dedicated elite monk followers of each zodiac sign
Edited by Shade#6905 on 1/11/2013 2:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by WarrenPeace1#1144 on 1/11/2013 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
No. he haven't updated post 14 for a long time, that list is outdated, it is just a list of ppl in the community back then who wrote guides. You don't know what you're talking about, look for CountFury in game.
Reply Quote
Just so you know, the names he listed in post #14 were not ones that consented to be put on that list -- i think he compiled a list of respected forum contributors on that list. I know I wasn't asked about being on that council at the time of publication.
Reply Quote
@nobrain stop posting in this thread! no one cares what you do or what you say.

@piffle- you are on the Jedi Council, why the hatred?

No, Piffle was never on the Council, or will he deserve too, LordRaahl just linked Piffle's guide, along with all other guides to his first post, to give tribute to the community, and for ppl to see other guides first before reading the guide, LR said the council wont be established until there are 12 dedicated elite monk followers of each zodiac sign

Attention future council members: Don't drink the kool-aid.

If I'm ever on that list, it won't be an honorable mention.
Reply Quote
O.O Just read in a thread in the spanish forum a monk stating that dex gives Attack Speed O.O
Reply Quote
Looks more like the new tier red gem on weapons will boost attack speed, from reading the patch notes for 1.0.7. Monk buffs on the way as well.
Reply Quote
can you post the link to that EzeEkke ? It may be a translation mistake causing a confusion
Edited by Colt#2370 on 1/12/2013 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WfTeji!WfX!ccccca

This is what I am trying with guiding light.

currently testing flesh is weak in place of pillar of ancients though.

Sup with earth ally in the build? Maybe use the Ally that gives you Spirit? Just wondering your thoughts on that.
Reply Quote
Behold, for the lord has opened another portal, solve this riddle, and be enlightened in the shadow...

the rune is e**quuQt_ _ _

Let he who hath wisdom, calculate the number of the two stars,

for it is one, less than the days the sun spent in the desert.

and the last letters, were the final words, as the sun drew his last breath.
and when you solve the riddle, speak nothing of it.
Edited by D3AN#1594 on 1/12/2013 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
^There goes my sleep tonight.

figured that much colt :/ got me nowhere
Edited by Tsaxaman#2353 on 1/13/2013 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do"
Reply Quote
I look forward to when the video links work for me again, the one's I saw were quite entertaining.

Recently with my monk I've been playing around with the 1st 9 builds that are posted. I really like how the game mechanics for the monk work out, although the only thing I haven't had work for me is the 77 spirit per second regen from one of the builds. (any suggestions on my gear/aps to help smooth that out?)

I'm not sure I am quite at a "True Jedi" level of play yet. Are the builds based around the apprentice, padawan, true jedi, sith lord, and over 9000 rmah overkill sith lord? If so, I probably won't be able to walk all 77 paths. But in the meantime I'm having a blast with my monk. I hope to see Lord Raahl on here again soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]