Diablo® III

Disconnected from Network

I will be playing normally and then suddenly get booted from the game i'm in, not back to the login screen but just out from the game... It has been happening for the past 4 days now, thought it was my internet connection but it definitely is not (restarted modem and router) it's really hindering gameplay cause now it seems to be doing it every 15 minutes or so... is anyone else having this problem?

Maybe this isn't a bug, sorry
Edited by Thiel#1443 on 11/13/2012 9:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Thiel,

Most likely, it's related to an issue we've been trying to reproduce and fix with barbs disconnecting while whirlwinding. There have been many threads both here and in the Bug Reports forum with several user-submitted workarounds but none have proven to be successful for everyone experiencing it. For now, there's really nothing I can suggest other than searching out those threads and perhaps trying a few of the suggestions. Personally, I can't get my barb to disconnect while a friend I play with every night has it happen to him all the time, sometimes several times a day, sometimes he can go days without one.
Reply Quote
Omrakos

I'm having the exact same issue as Thiel and I DO NOT "WHIRLWINDING". There's something else going on... maybe it's a problem with Barbs?
Reply Quote
View profile
Omrakos

I'm having the exact same issue as Thiel and I DO NOT "WHIRLWINDING". There's something else going on... maybe it's a problem with Barbs?

personally i have the same kind of prob only it kicks me to the login screen where i then can immediately log back in (assuming my character isnt dead). only i CANT whirlwind being a monk/dh.
Reply Quote
My wizard starting disconnecting after setting up for cold..Blizzard/Cold Blooded, never had a problem with wizard before, just barbarian. Just throwing that out there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]