Diablo® III

Why is Blizz so secretive?

that the topic suggests. what ''maintenance'' takes 10 hours to complete? why do they post ''updates'' solely on their twitter page? its not hard to update a topic on YOUR OWN WEBSITE FORUM.
Reply Quote
I don't think they're secretive.

Just hopelessly incompetent.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Mage
Nevermind me and my tinfoil hat!
Reply Quote
It is hard to update this dinosaur of forums.

This website is very outdated. Even their own employees don't want to use it.
Reply Quote
Its called silent nurfs. They've been doing it forever. There changing the drop rate of items etcc..
Reply Quote
Because the website is often down during maintenance.
Reply Quote
The reason for maintenance duration lasting so long is because of the integration and coupling of SC, WoW and D3.

Its unfortunate that if one games maintenance is held up or taking to long (Maybe SC due to xpac) that all 3 products are locked out.

It's really just a slight failure in engineering and a good attribution to where their priorities are as a company and what kind of stuff you can get away with as a gaming company. You will all continue to play regardless of long scheduled maintenance, that is why they have never improved there process.

Both parties are at fault; but blizzard is exploiting their customer base.
Reply Quote
anyone find it wierd that it is taking longer on the day of CoD i think they are all just playing that not caring about their games... they got to worry about thier prestiges :)
Reply Quote
It's cause the drop rate is controlled by aliens.
They have to wait till the satellite is in the right position to run by the changes with them.
Reply Quote
I don't think they're secretive.

Just hopelessly incompetent.

secretive about a RELEASE date for d2, wow (x-packs) SC2, SC2HOTS, everything they do they ifrom you about it and months so by, for being ''the biggest'' pc gaming company they don't do all that well.
Reply Quote
Blizzard is working coupled to FDA on an experiment on addiction and abstinence.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:10 PMPosted by StriderDen
Blizzard is working coupled to FDA on an experiment on addiction and abstinence.

lol i think there is a cofee thread, thats a good start, people saying they drink like 5 cups per hour, lol, some dude i think he said he draank 2-4pots a day.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/13/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Zieg
that the topic suggests. what ''maintenance'' takes 10 hours to complete? why do they post ''updates'' solely on their twitter page? its not hard to update a topic on YOUR OWN WEBSITE FORUM.

I find it disgusting and sad that people are more outraged by a server being down and them being TOLD it would be down.....

rather than 4 americans (Ambassador/SEALs/etc) being killed and STILL NO ANSWERS....

apparently MMO's>RL
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Everglades

I find it disgusting and sad that people are more outraged by a server being down and them being TOLD it would be down.....

rather than 4 americans (Ambassador/SEALs/etc) being killed and STILL NO ANSWERS....

apparently MMO's>RL

Oh, is this a forum where we talk about that now?
Reply Quote
advice taken, your tinfoil hat, however has a better place than you.
Reply Quote

apparently MMO's>RL

honestly i dont give a sh!t about our corrupt government and if solidiers get killed, pfft, o-well just more pawns in their eyes. plus the only reason (acording to you) on why im ''sad'' is there was my only say off in the past 2 weeks, and i wasnt just sitting my as s infront of my computer for hours going WTF, i got up @ 6am eastern, ran chores, got home expecting to play and BAM extended delays.
Edited by Zieg#1865 on 11/13/2012 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

honestly i dont give a sh!t about our corrupt government and if solidiers get killed, pfft, o-well just more pawns in their eyes. plus the only reason (acording to you) on why im ''sad'' is there was my only say off in the past 2 weeks, and i wasnt just sitting my as s infront of my computer for hours going WTF, i got up @ 6am eastern, ran chores, got home expecting to play and BAM extended delays.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004445687
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]