Diablo® III

Is There A Blue Who Knows Anything?

Just curious.. as there have been no "updates" that were promised about what has been going on.. Just updates about "extending times".. Would be greatly appreciated if someone actually would post what is taking so long rather than just copy/pasting and changing a few numbers around.. That is all.
Reply Quote
Internal testing... I think they just decided we all need even more time off. F this I'm takin a nap.

I wonder if by ' internal testing ' they mean having a duel in the game room, grandmas boy status.
Edited by MANTiC0R3#1342 on 11/13/2012 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes please provide some of the lacking leadership your company needs.

A: Whats up with the game servers?
B: Whats up with the dupes?
C: Proposed solution to A $ B?
D: Is there going to be an evil Santa event where Santa is a treasure gob with reindeer and we chase him around and kill him?
Reply Quote
Seems that no one really knows whats going on but, it's not just D3. Wow and starcraft sre down as well. Unfortunately there isn't any better info on the forums of those games either.
Reply Quote
But.. but... this game is so bad nobody plays it anyways
Reply Quote
The servers were supposed to go up @ 1PM PST/4PM EST but they didn't so blizzard pushed back the time to 3PM PST/6PM EST
Reply Quote
Actually what happened is that while working on the servers a hell rift opened and they had to quickly mount a counter attack and... Just quit complaining and go to youtube or something.
Reply Quote
Yes please provide some of the lacking leadership your company needs.

A: Whats up with the game servers?
B: Whats up with the dupes?
C: Proposed solution to A $ B?
D: Is there going to be an evil Santa event where Santa is a treasure gob with reindeer and we chase him around and kill him?

LOL I love that santa goblin idea
Reply Quote
They shut it down to have office arena matches.
Reply Quote
I hear we gotta check twitter to learn about whats happening here :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]