Diablo® III

**Solution to Canceled WoW Account Posting!**

I finally figured it out. The solution to not being able to post on the D3 forums because of a canceled WoW account with limited access.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the lower left side where it shows your WoW Character's Face. Click the little "v" button that is shown to the right of your WoW character name. This MUST be done at the bottom left corner of the page. The v button at the top right corner will not work and will not change it.

It MUST be done at the BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF THIS PAGE. Once you click the v button to the right of your WoW name, click the "Manage Characters +" Button, select your D3 profile, and then your D3 profile should now be selected instead of your WoW profile.

I had some problems after clicking the "v" button and after clicking "Manage Characters +" button. The drop down menu would just disappear. But if you click it again it will work and stay up.
Reply Quote
I love you. First post on D3 official forums since release.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Wonderful.. great info, Thanks,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]