Diablo® III

Have not received payment since 11/2/12

I have responded to my original Ticket US32696381 5 times and they have yet to READ the issue!

I am waiting for MONEY for something I sold...it's been almost TWO WEEKS!!!

The issue is simple...I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID YET FOR an ITEM I SOLD ON 11/2/12...!

The order ID is 1098113820 and below is the transaction...

Greetings Tony (QuakerDude),
Congratulations on your successful auction in Diablo III!
Item name 10 Tome of Jewelcrafting
Time of transaction 02 Nov 2012 06:28 PM PDT
Sale price $2.50
Transaction fee $0.38
Applicable taxes $0.00
Your proceeds $2.12

The proceeds from this auction will be automatically transferred to your Battle.net Balance. Please allow up to 72 hours for the proceeds to transfer. To view this auction, please see the "Completed" tab in the Diablo III Auction House user interface.

I HOPE this time someone READS the issue and helps you finally RESOLVE the problem.
Edited by QuakerDude#1461 on 11/14/2012 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The QA team can and will do nothing about your transaction. That must be resolved through customer support. All the QA team can do is fix the bug (if there is a bug) so that it doesn't happen again.

Unfortunately, the CS team doesn't seem particularly well trained. They keep passing people off to other departments, when they're the ones responsible for these kind of issues. However, Omrakos over in the technical support forum has been very helpful in getting these issues resolved.
Reply Quote
Thanks Javrius...extremely frustrating when they do not even read the problem and give an unrelated response!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Yeah, it is. I think they're probably just trying to burn through tickets as fast as possible, so that people don't get annoyed by not getting a timely response, but it means the quality of their responses is often lacking in quality. Maybe the canned responses work for a lot of issues they receive, but it's particularly frustrating when they respond with one that isn't applicable.

If you're offered the chance to take a customer satisfaction survey, be sure to take it and make it clear that it feels like they're not reading tickets thoroughly, using canned responses inappropriately, and not taking ownership of issues that are their responsibility.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]