Diablo® III

FREE - Rares, Set & Legendaries

Yo,

These items are free but none are 'godly'. If interested in anything add me Kabaly#1119 and state which item(s) you are interested in or leave a message here. I get a better kick out of giving items away to ANZ players then 1000g from the vendor :D

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/kabaly/LIST1SET.jpg
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/kabaly/LIST1RARES.jpg

*PS: I apologise for the quality of the photos!

Zues - Inna's Glory
PlanetDuck7 - Giant Skull / Cindercoat
MrDinorawr - Depth Diggers
Edited by Kabaly#1119 on 10/25/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
kabaly

Depth diggers
the grand vizer
innas glory

would help a lot - I added you in game!
Reply Quote
th innas would be a great help for me man, i think i played with you last night?
Reply Quote
sorry, just noticed zues had called dibs
Reply Quote
@Zues, what would you prefer between Vizer & DD?

@Pieman, I only did one run last night, solo! However, I'd be happy to run mp3/4 with you sometime! The Inna's are yours!

*I would like to spread items as thin as possible amongst ANZ just so everyone has a chance to gear up potentially :)
Reply Quote
innas glory is prob most pref

soz I wasn't being greedy :P I just trying to get in quick
Reply Quote
im good, but im possitive i did a run with you, a wiz and a DH last night! give the pants to zues man, i'll live without :)
Reply Quote
@ Zues, yeh it's all good! Obviously if no one else wants the items you can have them after a week! Awkward, I guess first in best dressed so I'll give you the Inna's pants.

@ Pieman, if I find any set monk gear, I'll hit you up first, cause I feel bad now!
Reply Quote
@Pieman, lol maybe we did do a run, it's jogging my memory!
Reply Quote
im more after WD gear lol, Zuni's chest would make me happy, but im sure the 20 mill + would make you pretty happy too lol
Reply Quote
Pieman: firstly. Love your username. Secondly. I got some old monk gear for ya wen u hit 60 (inna splendor, couple of fist items too)
Reply Quote
thanks Wazz, but im looking for pants for my Witch doctor, i love playing him
Reply Quote
kabaly are you on or going to be on tonight?
Reply Quote
There's nothing there I really need, but it's awesome to see the ANZ community helping each other out.
I got some legendary items from a couple of runs last night, they're of no use to me, but they may help someone else out, I'll post 'em up later.
Reply Quote
the anz community is by far the best lol. everyones so much more helpful and far less "keyboard warrior". also i assume we are far better looking than other communities
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 07:28 PMPosted by PIEMAN
thanks Wazz, but im looking for pants for my Witch doctor, i love playing him

Cant help ya. Hate WD's :p all the pets n throwing up annoys me greatly
Reply Quote
hey man, if you still got them i'd love the giant skull and cindercoat :)
Reply Quote
The DDs would be cool if you still have them. :)
Reply Quote
I'll be on tonight (5-6:30, 8pm+ Bris) please add me then PM me in game for what items you would like!!

Like I said in my OP it's a lot better feeling to give to players in our community. I'm rewarded by having more people on my friends list, which repels my solo run boredom!
Reply Quote
i would like depth diggers please i cant afford them at ah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]