Diablo® III

Looking for partner/s...

Looking for like minded folk who enjoy:
#Long romantic strolls through gore splattered, demon and undead infested dungeons.
#Romantic poetry and long winded dialogue declaring my love and devo...*spacebar spacebar spacebar*
#Snuggling in front of a cozy corpse pyre sipping wine and staring longingly into each others Andy's helm (or other helm cause we can't vanishing dye legendary items)

ok, enough bull!@#$. Not many of my friends play now. If you play a lot, hit me up.

Waiting with baited breath (breath that smells like bait) for your prompt reply.

Reply Quote
Hmm... you should write a novel ^o*

Anyways, hope to catch up with you for some fun tonight T-Rex!
Edited by Tifa#1607 on 10/29/2012 1:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds good. I'm up for whatever, I need a break from farming keys.

On a side note, if anyone needs help I'm usually available. I'm likely to have some gear lying around also that may be of use to some.
Reply Quote
I usually play a few hours here and there. Farm keys, kill ubers, and farm keys... :)

Add me if youre keen!
Reply Quote
Oh cool! I always love idle banter in games, breaks up the routine and grind of the key hunt.

Will try and add you tonight and we recite limericks and play with each others hair.
Reply Quote
Add me if you like but my toon is only good up to MP4
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)