Diablo® III

Seriously depth diggers?

(Locked)

ya I have the same pants and they look horrible ... most pants do look bad on the barb tho
It's one of the many things that baffles me about this game. Including the fact that so much of the legendary armor, including the entire Inna's set, is bright blue. Why? I refuse to believe that the developers were sitting around admiring their characters and thought "Well, I look pretty cool. I think the only thing that would make this better is if I was covered in an optionless fluorescent turquoise color."
bump for justice
I saw once a barb with tyraels might, depth diggers and blue wings. He looks like a Victoria Secret´s Model :)
depth digger is pretty barb-like, since when has barbs dressed in full armored plates like paladins...
Edited by Razor#1728 on 11/8/2012 8:57 AM PST
11/08/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Razor
depth digger is pretty barb-like, since when has barbs dressed in full armored plates like paladins...

garter belts are barb like?
11/08/2012 09:07 AMPosted by percydaman

garter belts are barb like?

well, it looks like he's wearing a dead grizzly bear to me.
So depressing to get a nice item and then your character looks like that.
Somebody please post a better screenshot of Detph Diggers + Tyrael's Might please!
Community Manager
When he walks into town (yeah), this is what he sees (ok)
All the villagers just laughing, "he he"
He's got MF on his pants and he ain't afraid to show it
(Show it, show it...)
He's Nephalem and he's knows it

Locking this thread up, though. There are definitely better ways to express your opinions on how something looks without using defamatory language. =/
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]