Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

(Locked)

wtf i just killed elites didnt see drop! !@#$
you know you play too much D3 when every time you hear the microwave go DING! you think its just gotten another paragon level.
Wouldn't bother me so much except the server status page shows everything up. Hopefully they're fixing rmah.
hahah not ^
Jack the ripper struck early and ripped a few cords from the blizz servers. Why wait for halloween?
Hmmm error 73...an energy twister was casted in a wrong way n it changed to a superstorm...KO'd all blizzard's server in its path...
Same problem here, Grand Rapids MI
I am blaming MOO..... Moo, you happy now?
Missing a few days there? Holloween was yesterday :). All the candy is going on sale today though!
When the female wizard is on a cool down and you hit the skill, she says "its meatball time"
Candy is always free in the big primer color van
wow 8 pages already, guess it is a good thing I am not the only one.
that is funny
you know you play too much D3 when every time you read "73" you start going postal and acting like a jerk!
11/01/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Hackface
Candy is always free in the big primer color van

That is what i meant was funny
11/01/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Notorious
Jack the ripper struck early and ripped a few cords from the blizz servers. Why wait for halloween?

leave your basement bro, halloween came and went lol

Ah ha but today is the Day of the Dead, and supposedly is when the souls of the departed return to join their families and friends in the land of the living. Perhaps there is something there. Its all the soul of Gary Gygax saying come play DnD.
You know you've played too much Diablo III when you find yourself at a crowded party and instinctively head towards a doorway so you can deal with people one at a time.
Support Forum Agent
Moving this thread to here. Once we have updates they will be posted in that thread.

I'm also going to clean out any duplicate threads regarding this issue. Please use the linked thread for any comments.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]