Diablo® III

Thanks for the drop rate LOL

Thanks blizzard i found :---

http://imageshack.us/f/202/screenshot251o.jpg/
Edited by MojoHunter#6188 on 11/1/2012 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Gieb?
Reply Quote
bad pic but since my eyesight kicks !@# looks like you got yourself a pretty nice roll on that IK

grats bruh
Reply Quote
Nice. I need to find one of those. i keep getting skorns and hellracks though =/
Reply Quote
Hey not bad at all!:D
Reply Quote
sold 1 skorn for 30m, hmm damn never drop witching.....
Reply Quote
Item was sold for 250 USD
Reply Quote
Damnn.. 250 USD. Gratz man
Reply Quote
wow ... that vit roll is insane. nice one man
Reply Quote
Community Manager
That is an awesome Immortal King chest armor roll, congrats! I found two decent upgrades for my Demon Hunter last night but nothing like that.
Reply Quote
wow but u should have gotten more if u sold that for gold. im pretty sure a lot would be bidding worth 5b+ in that
Reply Quote
when is it gonna be my turn lol... lucky git
Reply Quote
always a bridesmaid, never the bride
Reply Quote
Wow......

.....Someone actually paid 250$ :p
Reply Quote
Bad dude, $250 is nothing, that armor is 2B gold easy, much more than $250. Who ever bought it has probably already sold it for gold, and is selling the gold for much more.
Reply Quote
Should have sold for gold, would have gone for 1b+ = $500
Reply Quote
Wow, that is one sick IK chest. But yeah, you got ripped off if you did indeed sell for $250. D:
Reply Quote
Unreal that people get drops like this and on top of it roll stats like this....

I'm still waiting for my first set item to drop...perhaps I haven't put enough time in???

Yes I'm jealous and bitter...almost 500 hours and I can still count on 1 hand all the legendaries found...blizzard's RNG works really well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]