Diablo® III

Thanks for the drop rate LOL

Found a GREAT Storm Crow... 40% chance to cast Fireball and 3% Critical Chance and almost perfect LoH...

Except nobody is using Wizard Hat. :(
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Grimiku
That is an awesome Immortal King chest armor roll, congrats! I found two decent upgrades for my Demon Hunter last night but nothing like that.

I haven't found a single upgrade in a month. And my equipment isn't even very good...
Reply Quote
This worth more than 5000 pairs of frostburn!

I only picked up like 30 pairs, too fair from my RNG......
Reply Quote
I got a very similar drop of Immortal King's Eternal Reign...3 sockets, armor almost identical. Alas, I am at work and I didn't have the good sense to wear this armor on my previous run through and I can't remember the other affixes. First world problems I guess.
Reply Quote
dude you could have sold that for 1.5bil atleast then sold the gold for way more than 250. Sorry you got ripped.
Reply Quote
I love how this guy just made a 300% ROI on a video game and people are saying he was ripped off on the sale.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Ender
That's actually insane, wish I found mine after 1.0.5.

Its not really about the patch. I found the one i'm wearing on my barbarian in 1.04. (Act 3, Rakkis Crossing, Inferno)

IK Armor
190 str
234 vit
77 Ar

its similar to the OP's.

Congrats on a great find!
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 04:57 PMPosted by DWizzle
Bad dude, $250 is nothing, that armor is 2B gold easy, much more than $250. Who ever bought it has probably already sold it for gold, and is selling the gold for much more.
Reply Quote
Damn those Phasebeasts.
Reply Quote
Unreal that people get drops like this and on top of it roll stats like this....

I'm still waiting for my first set item to drop...perhaps I haven't put enough time in???

Yes I'm jealous and bitter...almost 500 hours and I can still count on 1 hand all the legendaries found...blizzard's RNG works really well

Dont worry, if you play enough eventually you will get a great luck streak....I'm on a bad luck streak to now, about 3 weeks and not one item to sell for more than 500k
Reply Quote
This thread has nothing to do with drop rates. I'm upset.
Reply Quote
Unreal that people get drops like this and on top of it roll stats like this....

I'm still waiting for my first set item to drop...perhaps I haven't put enough time in???

Yes I'm jealous and bitter...almost 500 hours and I can still count on 1 hand all the legendaries found...blizzard's RNG works really well
You're level 28 paragon and have 0% MF. What do you expect?
Reply Quote
IK 3x sockets

277 Vit
177 Str
80 All Res...perfect
249 Armor

....I call it the Ron Burgundy....It's kinda a big deal

http://imgur.com/xwB88
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Arath
I love how this guy just made a 300% ROI on a video game and people are saying he was ripped off on the sale.

No matter how you look at it, he could have gotten more - a LOT more. He undersold it horribly, hence he got 'ripped'.

Yes it's a video game but the virtual items are worth money.

If your stockbroker sold your shares for X instead of 2X, when the market price is 2X, would you be happy even if he made a profit?

If you are then good for you, you're easily contented. :)
Reply Quote
what should I sell mine for?
Reply Quote
Immortal King's Eternal Reign

str: 184
vit: 84 :(
Resist all: 76
+249 armor
regen 323 life per second
socketed times 3

The vit sucks but what do you guys think
Reply Quote
I'm yet to find an IK chest, but found a decent Oculus today.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KyoUK-1404/hero/1660625
Reply Quote
Sorry to inform you but you couldve gotten way more than 250$ for that IK Chest, this one: http://imgur.com/a/75ROk

Is only a little better and sold for 2b gold on GAH, which equates to 595$.

Whoever bought it is probably extremely happy.
Reply Quote
IK 3x sockets

277 Vit
177 Str
80 All Res...perfect
249 Armor

....I call it the Ron Burgundy....It's kinda a big deal

http://imgur.com/xwB88

Thats just funny

And magic find does matter with 5 stacks in mp5 over 400 mf and I find a legendary every few runs.. I might have went one or 2 days without finding one. Not all are good but have had some sell for up to 80mill
Edited by TJS#1734 on 11/8/2012 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]