Diablo® III

Rend WW build

So this is what i did cause i notice i dont have a whole lot of health but high DPSish i put bash with punish on for the fury gen/15% more damage on skills on 3 hits make more damage. secondary WW with blood funnel since it heals 2% max health on crit (crit is 50+) then war cry impunity just for the added defense still. Battle Rage with Into the Fray for the fury gen. WOTB with insanity with more damage means more healing from Rend with the bloodlust so that gives me a 9% lifesteal. Passives ruthless more damage, bloodthirst for the 3% lifesteal, and weapons master with a axe. As of right now my crit damage is 287% so I see about 300k to 400k without WOTB. So figure i'd share this build and get some opinions on it I can farm MP4 with minor difficulty but at the same time my gear is about average so enjoy...
Reply Quote
yea copying a build that barbs have been using for weeks ....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]