Diablo® III

Windows 8

Diablo run on this windows ? any one has
Reply Quote
Why would the world leader in computer OS manufacturing make an OS that does not expand on the previous version?

Will the 2012 Ford Mustang use a gasoline engine or require foot peddling like the Flintstone's car?
Edited by Adrenaline#1529 on 11/2/2012 4:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My wife's laptop has windows 8 and can run D3 with no problems.
Reply Quote
I did an in place upgrade to Windows 8 a couple of nights ago. I was online and playing Diablo 3 54 minutes after starting the process.
Reply Quote
I can play for like few minutes and D3 freezes with screaking sound and system freezes. Sometimes it comes back but most of the time I have to reboot my pc.

I just brought a new pc with win 8. Updated graphics driver to the latest but still the same. This is on v1.06
Reply Quote
Why would the world leader in computer OS manufacturing make an OS that does not expand on the previous version?

Will the 2012 Ford Mustang use a gasoline engine or require foot peddling like the Flintstone's car?

Eh, I disagree that Windows is the "world leader." Especially in "OS manufacturing" since manufacturing is the processes of making things with machinery; or of a living thing to produce something naturally -- depends on the context.

In either case Diablo 3 should run on Windows 8 platforms without issue. If issues due arise I'd suspect they are more on the hardware/drivers side of the spectrum.
Reply Quote
I'm having issues with the game play, it's slow and choppy, everything is updated, any ideas as far as adjustments in the options menu to help fix or at least reduce this problem?
Reply Quote
By "slow and choppy", I assume you are having frame rate issues. To be certain I advise you use programmes such as Fraps and MSI Afterburner to monitor your frame rate and GPU usage in real time during your gameplay.

If it is indeed such a problem, then it is likely that something is wrong with your PC. Common causes would include overheating, dust build up, virus infection, driver issues (unlikely since you mentioned that everything is updated).

Of course there have been cases where D3 simply won't run smoothly even on a perfectly good system. If that's the case then it's not your fault and there is nothing you can do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]