Diablo® III

If you had to pick one most hated affix

Wallers, because its OP
Reply Quote
Missile Dampening

Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
Waller. My cluster arrow keeps hitting the walls instead of elites.
Reply Quote
Arcane enchanted. Monk

Worst when combined with frozen, waller, or jailer and horde.
Reply Quote
wiz: vortex
barb: frozen
Reply Quote
Molten. I'm a barb.
Reply Quote
I play a barb class now and the worst are jail and orb combo in a group of four elites.
Reply Quote
Fast especially hulking phasebeast its really annoying they can blink and get fast affix 100% death for me as a DH.
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Mist3rHyde
Molten - I'm a Monk.

Also annoys my Barb immensely when on enemies that run away.
Reply Quote
I freaking hate walls.

Turns my WD into a sandwich...and then an arcane spawns bellow me...can't move...so i just die....
Reply Quote
oh yeah, in addition that wallers sandwich your chars, if you encounter an elite pack of 4 blues, they will sandwich you indefinitely. meaning you won't be able to even damage them! Even worse? Said elite has either plague, desecrate, arcane, mortar or a combo of them!
Edited by wolfmdcy#6378 on 11/3/2012 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
as a monk, although I can avoid it by kiting, definitely frozen... (esp. when mixed with arcane and desecrater)
Reply Quote
!@#$% please.

Meet Desecrator, Molten, Plagued, Horde, Illusionist on MP10 and you will throw your PC out of the window.
Reply Quote
Arcane Enchantment!!! I loathe this affix!

Barb & my Monk too!
Reply Quote
Extra health....Because it makes all the other affixes on that mob suck longer then normal.
Edited by Kite#1454 on 11/3/2012 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Gosh that's a tough one, I would say I have a list, Arcane laser thingies, frozen, invulnerable minions, fast, mortar, probably more just can't think of them.
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor
Reflect Damage

Because nothing else gives me as hard of a time as this stupid and broken affix.
Reply Quote
Blue walls, they triangulate you all the time, its just lame
Barb
Reply Quote
Wouldn't most of these complaints be obsolete if NV stacks weren't removed when changing skills?

If I could back off and change skills to something more appropriate for a particular affix then none of these listed would be as annoying as they are.

Just a thought.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]