Diablo® III

If you had to pick one most hated affix

I have to choose one so it would be Arcane (sentries). It's pwning me way to much recently LOL.

Combined with Molten and Vortex, it's really badass.
Reply Quote
Frozen definitely , forces me to use WOTB as a staple skill. -1 skill slot permanently.
Reply Quote
I'm surprised not everyone said reflect. For most DHs, all other affixes don't even matter. There are only two categories of affixes - with reflect and without reflect, I don't even notice the rest.
Reply Quote
As a barb I really hate fire
Reply Quote
Prolly fast molten with a fleeing mob. Please remove fleeing mobs from game, its just like reflect for barbs, I have to sometimes think while mutilating them.
Reply Quote
I am between Vortex and Reflect Damage. This is general across the board for my WD, Barb n Wiz.
Reply Quote
I used to HATE fast but it feels significantly nerfed.

Probably waller, jail, knockback then frozen. Anything that !@#$s with your ability to play your character. I like how the mobs are being given inherent resists to Crowd Control, when the AI literally can't give a %^-* but us humans get to just eat it.
Reply Quote
Monk. RD, Fast, Molten. Nuff said
Reply Quote
Vortex without a doubt due to how it interacts with other affixes and adds a "no skill" element, especially when combined with frozen that is unsynced forcing you in to a prema freeze situation. Hell I'd replace it with invulnerable minions any day of the week...

Regardless of class.
Reply Quote
a doc. frozen.

or
vortex+ descerator
Reply Quote
Jailer and vortex can go !@#$ themselves. Molten in a close third.
Reply Quote
View profile
I hate none of it,,because Im part of a generation ( young) of gamers,. who when asked to raise their level of game to meet a 'challenge' JUMPS higher than they are asked to, and says; HECK YA!

Ride em cowboy!

cu
caJAI
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Depending on which hero I'm playing at the time, there are quite a number of affixes that can give me pause. Vortex and Molten are probably the top contenders.

Vortex and Frozen for sure. Jailer and Waller are just annoying, they rarely kill me unless it's backed up by well placed arcane / desecrate.
Reply Quote
Horde / Arcane - I can take most everything else, but Horde / Arcane, regardless of what else it's paired with, seems to be fatal for me at the moment. Vortex / Knockback is frustrating (especially on opponents that have a natural knockback attack!), but doesn't usually kill me. Likewise, Horde / Nightmarish is frustrating as well.
Reply Quote
@Zalm They don't deal damage...

http://www.diablowiki.net/Illusionist_(Boss_modifier)
Reply Quote
@Phanatic: Incorrect, they do deal damage: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/gameplay/world#normal-affixes

Illusionist: Illusionist monsters create duplicates of themselves; these duplicates can deal damage while obscuring your true target.
Reply Quote
What the hell blizzard elites are harder than Bosses? you guys need the concept of moving up the chain of command booses should be harder not the lower minions!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Fast + Horde = asfdkslfdana
Fast + Horde + Extra Health = DEAR GOD WHY
those affixes on burrowing leapers or the tiny spiders..... you get the idea.
Reply Quote
If you had to pick only ONE affix you hate the most, which is it?

Specify your class and affix and why.

For me, it's waller. I'm a DH and moving/vaulting around a lot is mandatory and obviously, the walls hinder that. In addition, I need to use my gloom sparingly. I try and use it when I have direct access to leech life with my arrows but then a wall comes up and I can't leech. Wasted another gloom and didn't get any health back.

Curious about other classes and affixes.

least favorite: RD is the only thing i really struggle with.

favorite: health link. ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]