Diablo® III

If you had to pick one most hated affix

anyone with 100k+ dps unbuffed will agree, reflect dmg is the worst affix.
Reply Quote
Demonic tremor with fast/shielding/reflect dmg and horde on mp7 was a real pain in the !@#$ becuse of the knockbacks when getting hit and forces me to be gloomed all the time"reflect dmg" and not gaining life becuse of the frigging shielding and mass of dmg reflected back at me discipline depleted=dead :) oh well always a good challange ahhah
Reply Quote
Arcane Enchanted.
Reply Quote
Mortar, especially on a pack of 4 or 5 that like to run off in different directions or something large, like demon tremors. No matter where you stand or run to, someone is dropping mortar bombs on you.
Reply Quote
frozen... its about the only time I die, and it wouldnt be so bad if they could not chain freeze you.
Reply Quote
just got 74k buffed and reflect damage is a pain.

but combo wise those little 4 legged crawler like creatures in act 1 most of the time that are already fast as hell by default when they are Fast + Life Link + Vampiric + Extra Health they are quite a pain
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Rogue
The one exhibited by a handful of forum dwellers.

"Entitlement."
Edited by Asmodaeus#1438 on 11/6/2012 9:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 06:00 PMPosted by r3born
1) Health link (especially when combined with molten, electrified, Reflect Damage)

Love health link, aoe crushes them.

Hate getting vortexed into frozen with molten.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Cup
anyone with 100k+ dps unbuffed will agree, reflect dmg is the worst affix.

totally, especially on mp8 ffs
Reply Quote
On my DH it's Reflect Damage

On my Barb it's probably Molten
Reply Quote
On my DH it's Reflect Damage

On my Barb it's probably Molten

Hmm..I'm at 100k unbuffed and RD on my DH isn't really an issue. I use Gloom and it heals me even with all the DPS. Maybe it's because my 100k dps is from my IAS. In other words, I get up to that DPS by many fast smaller hits rather than a slower attack with more damage per hit.
Reply Quote
Barb -> Arcane Enchanted
DH -> Waller
Hardcore DH -> Vortex

Reflect damage is easy to get around as long as you're using strategy instead of just sitting around dumping AoEs on the entire pack of champs. I actually love reflect damage, even though it can be the deadliest affix if fought inappropriately, because of the fact that it can deal so much damage.
Edited by Diab#1350 on 11/6/2012 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
#1 reflect

below that would be mortar.
Reply Quote
DH... Gotta be VORTEX.

Sure waller, reflect damage came in a close second, but vortex really really annoys me. If you have an entire class geared around kiting around, vortex interrupts you and then throws you in the middle of the fray.

I was seriously ganked by the AI last night, it was a perfect chess checkmate. I was running around doing just fine, hostile had some some mix of vortex, arcane, molten, frost, and I swear jailer, but I'm not sure that's even possible. Anyhow I'm kiting around great in the stonefront, I walk a bit farther off because I would out of disciple, running low on health, and didn't have access to a potion for 20 seconds. At that exact moment, I get VORTEXED into the middle of 3 arcane beams, frozen, ...I was like damn, nice move AI. As funny as that was, I still hate VORTEX the most.
Reply Quote
Desecrator, worse than Molten :(

im a monk, since molten is activated when a monster is moving or mobile i can easily find my self in a corner and murder them... however with Desecrator, regardless of what freakin position you are in, you'll be dead in seconds
Reply Quote
extra health. Cause I am lazy and hate waiting another 10 seconds to down a pack.
Edited by LmyBs#1290 on 11/6/2012 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Nightmarish... I hate running away especially into a wall w/ 4 arcane sentries right next to me. Second would have to be molten... Every pack that runs away 50% of them I've found FYI... All have molten.
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 06:12 PMPosted by MoralHazard
I'm surprised not everyone said reflect. For most DHs, all other affixes don't even matter. There are only two categories of affixes - with reflect and without reflect, I don't even notice the rest.

As far as I know (based on my observations), you don't take any damage from reflect when you are smoke screened. Also, distance seems to be important somehow. So, Smoke screen and keep your distance and you should be fine. Reflect damage never gave me much pause. The killers are vortex+frozen and fast on those little annoying scavengers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]