Diablo® III

If you had to pick one most hated affix

11/05/2012 08:25 PMPosted by CentaurusXVI
What the hell blizzard elites are harder than Bosses? you guys need the concept of moving up the chain of command booses should be harder not the lower minions!!!!!!!!!!

That was sometimes true of Diablo II as well. Diablo himself was a breeze but bosses with affixes like lightning enchanted, cursed and extra strong were the real killers.
Reply Quote
reflect damage is the worst. once u pass 220k dps or so, my high crits kill reflect really hard.
Reply Quote
Playing as a monk the worst affix for me is molten, especially when you got fast enemies it so annyoing. The whole floor is red and killing those things can take alot of time in higher mp because you have to be more carefull.

I don't get the rage on reflect dmg, there are alot of ways to counter that affix very easily. for example i hear alot of monks complaining about that affix, why you don't just get life on hit or life steal on your weapons? That makes reflect dmg imo one of the most easy affixes.
Reply Quote
On my DH I really hate the A2 Keywarden due to his Missle Damp. and "off-screen" mortars.

My barb is starting to really hate Champ mobs with Jailer because once you break it, the bastards spam it again.

I also hate waller when it decides to go down the middle of your character, which is an obvious bug.

you can spam attack the keywarden while his missile dampening radius is just on the edge of the screen without aggroing him. On MP7 he dies in like 20 seconds
Reply Quote
Hmm.. Seeing as I play a barbie most of the time i'd have to say either prison or waller is annoying to me as I don't use throw weapon..

EDIT: Nightmare is also gay too I just remembered xD
Edited by StoicEvil#1729 on 11/6/2012 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Witch Doc - I hate wallers. Especially when they spawn walls right on top of me and completely stop me from moving. Spirt walk is useless at that point. Reflect Damage was incredibly annoying for a while - learned ways around that, so it's no longer an issue to me. So... Waller. Next would probably be vortex.
Reply Quote
vortex is the worst affix as a ranged class character 99% of the time im playing my dh

that said on my melee character i hate nightmarish

Simply if i want to range dont suck me into melee range
and if i want to melee dont make me run away from you!
Reply Quote
Desecrator(the one with magma on the ground not the flame) = melees
Reflect = Ranged
Edited by Authentic#1949 on 11/6/2012 11:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
FAST... Don't put em on frogs and that long tongue monster esp if they roll together with molten
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 09:11 PMPosted by SkeletonPaul
On MP7 he dies in like 20 seconds

That's a weird bug, I wonder why MP7 version auto dies in 20 seconds.
Reply Quote
Im a dh and I do not like vortex when it's coupled with jailer or frozen with 2 dmg affixes such as arcane molten and desecrator. When I cant secape cause im jailed or frozen and i have more than 3 arcanes on me i usually die.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
teleporter is annoying as hell .. as a barb, chasing around mobs is a real PITA
Reply Quote
Arcane/Shielding. I am a barb.
Reply Quote
arcane enchanted and fire chains (i'm a wizard and there's a time when my primary skill is the mystic blade,which means i have to get closer to my target to kill them, but then a few champions who have arcane enchanted n fire chain affix circle around me n damage me with the damn chain n when i'm trying to get out the arcane bolts zap me and i'm dead.)
Reply Quote
Molten, Desecrator and Arcane enchanted. As a monk I freaking hate all 3.
Reply Quote
Reflect Damage
Reply Quote
vortex is the worst affix as a ranged class character 99% of the time im playing my dh

that said on my melee character i hate nightmarish

Simply if i want to range dont suck me into melee range
and if i want to melee dont make me run away from you!

vortex sucks you into a molten desecration with arcane sentries surrounding you.. yay... I think I need to put serenity back on my monk now that I'm thinking of it... :o
Reply Quote
Barb/DH

Arcane sentry combos mostly.

But I do hate waller/nightmare. I play both as tanks and it generally causes no account of frusteration when I get sent running away multiple times in a row. especially if it is directly into an bundle of laser beams....
Reply Quote
as a rend barb, my most hated affix would be a tie between desecrator and reflects damage. IMO desecrator does way too much damage and sometimes it can look like you aren't standing on it but your hp is lowering. on the high MP's I would imagine it would be impossible for a 2h rend build.
Reply Quote
In general it is Reflect Damage.

However I HATE when naturally fast mobs get the fast affix.

Then again I'm a non-tank WD, so it won't be as bad for the tanky classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]