Diablo® III

MP10 leveling

Just want to say Wow!!!

Leveling a new character with MP enabled is amazing. A good XP gem in helm, some wonderful level requirement reduced by 15+ items and MP10 just makes leveling such a breeze.

I am just about halfway done with Act 3 nightmare and sitting at level 51.... amazing.

Thanks for MP Blizz! That is all!
Reply Quote
Yeah I tried it out on my WD before bed. mp 10 was insanely difficult but I could do 7 and man i got 2 levels in like 15 minutes lol
Reply Quote
Too bad you still have to clear the entire difficulty, even after you hit 60!.

My original thought was to level at higher mP levels. But then realized, whats the point. Im going to spend time goign though the stupid story 3x anyways before i get to inferno, so why does it matter i if i get to 60 faster. Just buy half decent gear, and you one !@#$ stuff anyways.
Reply Quote
Are you sure bro? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYiUs45gXUo&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
Back in my day, I leveled 5 toons to 60 and walked uphill both ways
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 09:05 AMPosted by VincentLaw
Back in my day, I leveled 5 toons to 60 and walked uphill both ways

It must be painful after paragon levels came out and Blizzard pushed you to stick with 1 character.
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Fathomless
A good XP gem in helm, some wonderful level requirement reduced by 15+ items and MP10 just makes leveling such a breeze.

And once you get to level 42 you can get Reduced Level Requirement +18 items and go even faster. Even a crappy 600 DPS i63 weapon with RLR +18 will make you a killing machine through Nightmare and Hell.
Reply Quote
hellfire ring one shots stuff nicely in lower difficulties.

also, just get someone lvl 60 to plvl you at mp10. i throw on max exp gain gear and cap move speed, and just stay out of the way. classes with good aoe spells are recommended.
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Zuzax
A good XP gem in helm, some wonderful level requirement reduced by 15+ items and MP10 just makes leveling such a breeze.

And once you get to level 42 you can get Reduced Level Requirement +18 items and go even faster. Even a crappy 600 DPS i63 weapon with RLR +18 will make you a killing machine through Nightmare and Hell.

Exactly check my monk, think i got like two socketed 700dps+ items that i started using at 45, it is laughable how easy it is to progress. I think i spent like 2 million at level 45 to fully outift my monk in all proper gear (my resist of choice, dex, level reduced).

Update: currently at end of act 4 nightmare and just dinged 53 lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]