Diablo® III

Act 4 Keymaster owns so hard...

Decided to clear Inferno on this WD just for the hell of it, but had a couple of close calls - One of which was the Keymaster.

I was on MP0 and still this guy literally stomped me to the ground. He seems to ignore all my pets and just get right in my face with a huge fire nova attack and some other nasty moves. I procced SV and barely ran away to the portal. Came back after SV reset, got him down to 10%, and it procced again! Luckily he went down, he wouldn't be so bad if he didn't ignore my pets constantly, guess he's programmed that way, so if I ever want to farm for the plan someday, guess im bringing a shield.

Just be careful out there my friends, Diablo is a joke compared to him, I did not prepare for this as well as I should have, but I got lucky.
Edited by Matik#1552 on 11/4/2012 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
I had problems with this key warden at first as its affixes are seriously dangerous for WDs who has only unroot skill on cool down ( I play in the EU server). I eventually solved the problem by using Hex. It made it much easier to turn it into a pig or chicken until its dead.
Reply Quote
thx for that info i'll actuly try that
Reply Quote
11/04/2012 10:45 PMPosted by WeLostGG
thx for that info i'll actuly try that

same
Reply Quote
But ... this is hardcore! ... :S
Reply Quote
View profile
Blizzard seriously needs to nerf that guy for the sake of it's hardcore audience. It's way too OP and unfair. Softcore players can respawn until they beat him.

And please don't give me the "this is hardcore, man up" BS.

This guy again.
Reply Quote
View profile
Blizzard seriously needs to nerf that guy for the sake of it's hardcore audience. It's way too OP and unfair. Softcore players can respawn until they beat him.

And please don't give me the "this is hardcore, man up" BS.

We keep giving you nice, polite hints, but you're not getting it.

STF U and GTFO of hardcore. YOU are not hardcore. You are barely even softcore. Leave and don't come back. Maybe take up checkers or something.
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 11/9/2012 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
I hit him up on HC Normal MP 10. He was with a mallet lord elite pack AND a yellow elite mallet Lord. I had 3 red screens. I beat him (them) my taking them one by one and kiting them until my health/cd's came back.
Reply Quote
This thread is full of fail
Reply Quote
what kinda bs talk is going on here?
this is hardcore, man up ppl.
Reply Quote
Didn't seem bad at all to my WD....but I use splinters/acid rain to keep max distance. He seemed to focus on my pets at least 80% of the time doing that. Good call on the hex btw.
Reply Quote
hes crafty for sure, i think i ended up killing him on mp2 for the plans.

and come on icabod, inferno is already so easy now. the whole point of hardcore is that thrill you get from the risk of death.

and that big mother is risky business
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]