Diablo® III

500K DPS (no ShSh) DH - FREE MP10 Uber Carry!

Top 10 in NA for unbuffed DH DPS.

I team up with an elite CM (permafrost) Wiz and another elite Monk or Barb to carry you on MP8-10 uber runs for free...just bring 3 (or more) machines and that's it!

If my friends list is full feel free to post here and we'll get to you asap.

Apotheosis#1815

Don't make the mistake of wasting your gold by paying other people to carry you. Why pay millions when you've got plenty of people in the community willing to do it for FREE?

15 Minute MP10 Ubers + Key Warden for FREE? You're in the right thread!
Edited by Apotheosis#1815 on 12/1/2012 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
hi, i need a carry pls..

Bamouellet#1148

i added u
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
added
Reply Quote
sent request I have 3 machines saintcoultz#1215
Reply Quote
I have six machines. Will be on for a few hours. Thanks in advance. JTangoKilo#1830
Reply Quote
Adding as many people as i can....we got a lot of people lined up, sorry if i dont get to everyone fast enough!!!

People with 6 (or more machines) will have PRIORITY. This is because it is faster to not have to regroup, etc.
Reply Quote
I have 3 machines sitting if you have time
Elgatozorro#1732
Reply Quote
Just did 6 machines with Apo in less than 45min.

Best and fastest group I did so far.

Thanks again Apo.
Reply Quote
i have 5 machines. 230k WD unbuffed. dont need carry, just need a group
Reply Quote
I just did 6 more machines with "Ace," super fast and hassle free!~

Trying to get to everyone but i literally have so many requests ATM.

Again, people with 6+ machines are PRIORITY!
Reply Quote
Just got done with 6 machines at mp7. Fast group and even did key warden after killing ubers. Already trying to find more machines to do it again.
Reply Quote
Good group of efficient players, was worth the wait to get in.
Reply Quote
I have six machines now, ready to play anytime tomorrow if you are still available. Great service for the community who want rings.
Reply Quote
sent request, will#1932 have 3 machines
Reply Quote
Hi i have 6 infernal machines. I sent you a request.
Ladiesman#6220
Greatly appreciate your willingness to help out weaker players with high MP ubers.
Reply Quote
I won't be able to get to anyone until I get home from work tonight, so if you've sent me a request (i've got literally 20 people lined up), i'll be prioritizing them by those with 6+ machines, and the rest (3 machines) will be run after.

Thanks everyone, it's awesome to know that there are people willing to wait to run with my group!
Reply Quote
I was gonna run with you last night, but the wait was a bit long for me (work early a.m.) If you could carry me tonight, it would be greatly appreciated. I still have my 6 machines. Thanks in advance. JTangoKilo#1830
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 05:29 PMPosted by JTangoKilo
I was gonna run with you last night, but the wait was a bit long for me (work early a.m.) If you could carry me tonight, it would be greatly appreciated. I still have my 6 machines. Thanks in advance. JTangoKilo#1830

We're gonna take a break for a bit, back in an hour or so...but we'll hit you up first as soon as we're back!
Reply Quote
I have 3 machines and am looking for an mp10 carry
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 06:49 PMPosted by bob778
I have 3 machines and am looking for an mp10 carry

couldn't have said it better myself
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]