Diablo® III

500K DPS (no ShSh) DH - FREE MP10 Uber Carry!

My friends are offline, so no more carries for the night....but I am free for another hour if someone needs some elite deeps in their group for a couple of runs!
Reply Quote
We have time for a couple more runs tonight....add me if anyone is interested! We're running NOW!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the run guys :) Friendly group and got my first decent hellfire ring with critical chance :D Even added a keywarden kill :D
Edited by AgentX#1890 on 11/22/2012 12:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have done three runs with this group.... It's free MP8 uber runs what more can you ask for. Each full three machine run took less than 15 minutes for me, I had a great experience!
Edited by TurkeyGobble#1136 on 11/22/2012 12:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
id like some carries on mp 10 i have 6 machines

add me dbum357#1960
Reply Quote
Awesome and professional, go in do 5 nv, 3 IMs and done. Rinse and repeat. Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
I just want to mention if people are adding me, please state in the message description that you're looking for an uber carry and on what MP, so i can prioritize.

I generally decline friend requests from people without a description just because my friends list fills up quickly.

That said, it's Thanksgiving Day so i'll be with my family and friends most of the day but i will be running ubers probably late tonight...so those wanting carries TONIGHT can add me and we'll run you guys later!
Reply Quote
didn't know you did uber run carries ;p

Well if you ever need a filler to help out for a few runs, feel free to ask me. I use to do uber carries but managing the requests was overwhelming so I stopped.

Dragus#1935.
Reply Quote
I have 10 machines, LF mp 9-10
Reply Quote
Carrying one more person right now, then lining more up - if you want a FREE uber carry tonight on MP8+, add me now!
Reply Quote
Fantastic work. Stacks, murdered the ubers and keywarden. Thanks a lot.
Reply Quote
Fast Easy and explained what to do for my first uber Thanks a lot guys
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Have sent Friend Request Psychodawg#1238 have 6 key looking for a Run
Reply Quote
have the 3 machines, looking for a run on mp 9-10 when you have a chance

Jackal#1871
Reply Quote
have 6 machines let me know when your available

dbum357#1960
Reply Quote
Hello, I have 9 machines. 65k dps cm wiz. would appreciate the help. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Added , 9 machines on me
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Adding, will be on and off throughout the night. Have 6 machines.

MaxX#1243
Reply Quote
I just did a run with his group, and they we're very professional. They very quickly gathered the NV levels, then blazed through the ubers. They even took me on an act one key run just because.
Reply Quote
Added have 3ready to rock
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]