Diablo® III

Very Bad Lagspikes/Freezing/Rubberbanding

These past few days I've been getting very bad lag etc.. It's not my internet connection because I have very good internet, and everything works fine besides this game. It's random, and sometimes literally nothing moves for seven to ten seconds, and then I die. A lot of rubberbanding, as well as my latency jumping up to 1000+ ping.

Help. :(
Reply Quote
having the same problem

on 10Mbps Rogers (Toronto) btw
Edited by kkcheung#1387 on 11/5/2012 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Im having same problem with the game but ive been getting this since the patch 1.0.5 come out. my ping shoots to 1000+ ms

im on 100Mbps (Australia)
Reply Quote
I've also been experiencing really bad lag spikes the last few days and tonight's easily the worst i've ever lagged whilst playing D3.

30Mbps Cincinnati, Ohio
Reply Quote
same here, started about 20 min ago, ive got good internet and a great pc. even jumped on bf3 with max settings to make sure it wasn't my pc. i dunno if alot of people just signed on and are flooding the servers or what, but it's def a drag cuz this is my gaming time :/
Reply Quote
AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand low in game latency, but huge lag on attacks, rubber banding, blah blah. the usual.
Reply Quote
Is it possible the storm caused this and we're all on the east coast? Just a theory.
Reply Quote
ive been experiencing the same problem.
Reply Quote
same here, please do something with this issue. I almost stop playing these days. I tried playing at different time in a day but it doesn't really help~
Reply Quote
The last 2 days I've been getting a lot of screen freezes. Im in US 35mps, it's getting unplayable now. It goes on every 10-15 secs or just every few minutes, but I die too often, cant play hardcore ever either bc of this
Reply Quote
Having the same issues.
Reply Quote
110 Troll Hunter
I was playing Diablo a few months ago and I finally make it to inferno HC. The first two minutes out in the open the game freezes for 5-7 seconds and I come back dead. In a rage I quit and last week I get an itch to play again and since there is a new patch maybe there were fixed bugs. Nope same thing happens.

Very frustrating. This is the only thing keeping me from playing this game.

I just built a new computer with SSD so I would not think it were a hardware issue and I never have issue with internet.
Reply Quote
I am telling you Blizzard that I have never complained about game nerf or balance, but this?! You avoid your problem and refuse to fix it make me a gentle customer so very angry. In fact, I have never been so angry with a game /company ever.

Blizzard please FIX YOUR CRAP! or I am going to bump posts about lag issue every day to remind you how disgraceful you are to ignore your customers.
Reply Quote
I recommand you read this :
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5745446858?page=2#22
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Same terrible lag' i've experienced few weeks ago is BACK. Let's say 99% of my internet i'm using for other purpose (games, downloads, browsing and etc.) and only 1% for Diablo...And that 1% can't be my network/ISP problem enough said...Fix that damn game, it is NOT free, we all paid for that.
Edited by Hamster#2881 on 11/9/2012 4:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Liakos
The last 2 days I've been getting a lot of screen freezes. Im in US 35mps, it's getting unplayable now. It goes on every 10-15 secs or just every few minutes, but I die too often, cant play hardcore ever either bc of this

Same thing...dont play HC but last couple of days have had issues with D3 freezing like this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]