Diablo® III

Bored, What does everyone do for work?

Live Audio Visual Engineer - NYC
11/08/2012 12:05 PMPosted by wonko33
I spend my days wondering which game i will play tonight and all my nights thinking about what I have to do at work the next day

Haha I can relate. I jump in and out of forums all day wishing I could play and when I finally get home after work, I'm too tired so I just watch tv or something. Then morning comes and I just can't wait to play D3. :)
Project engineer for an environmental consulting firm in Indiana
Desktop Administrator in the Milwaukee Tool (yes the red tools with the bad !@# lightning bolts) IT department.
11/08/2012 11:51 AMPosted by McQueen
I own the Dallas cowboys and I am also the GM

LMAO...... Oh Jerry.... quit putting titles on yourself.... you know you can't handle it. You said so yourself that you would fire yourself as GM. LOL
Director of Talent Scout and Development for Brazzers Entertainment.
No I don't have free premium passes to the site.

Pics of you and the 'talent' you've found....... Prove it!
United States Navy- Aviation Structural Mechanic
I spend my days wondering which game i will play tonight and all my nights thinking about what I have to do at work the next day

Haha I can relate. I jump in and out of forums all day wishing I could play and when I finally get home after work, I'm too tired so I just watch tv or something. Then morning comes and I just can't wait to play D3. :)

HAHA My mom told me I had an adopted twin out there somewhere :)

Last week i was close and really wanted to complete inferno, my wife woke me up to go to bed, I had fallen asleep, one hand on the mouse one on the keyboard, waiting for the town portal countdown.
Edited by wonko33#1278 on 11/8/2012 12:54 PM PST
Something tells me you're gonna get a lot of folks who use computers, :-)

I work as a Proofreader at a marketing and advertising firm now located in Plainsboro NJ.
11/08/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Speen88
United States Navy- Aviation Structural Mechanic

So you knock dents out of airplanes? I can do that.
Im an animal handler, and sex haver with.
Draftman
90 Night Elf Warrior
I work for a company that sells high performance and classic car parts. I also do session work as a drummer.
Chef !!!
Diablo 3 player.
Income Auditor
OCLV Composites at Trek Bicycles, USA
Internet Marketing and Health Coach/Personal Trainer.
61 Human Death Knight
Network Engineer.
A chef.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]