Diablo® III

Bored, What does everyone do for work?

CEO of a fortune 500 company that was given to me because i was born into the illuminati
Paramedic student wounded veteran
Owner Operator - Semi Truck Driver

Local / long haul

Own a Peterbuilt classic 650c
"48" flatbed

and i love it!!!!!!!

sense you work for shell.... Do something to lower the fuel cost bro ok? thanx! (Sarcasm)
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 11/8/2012 2:24 PM PST
Well, I use to do economic and planning analysis on industrial land demand and supply for the Queensland State Government (Australia). Then the new premier decided to fire people to look good and my area got the chop because we had a committed 3yr budget that looks good as a "cost saving" (it's going to cost the State more in the long run). Ironically, I got news of my redundancy two minutes after graduating from my Masters... talk about bad timing.

Currently I'm semi-retired and enjoying Diablo 3 between job applications.

There's gotta be an upside somewhere and doing the maths associated with my character stats etc keeps the brain healthy.
Line cook at Outback Steakhouse
Linux Sys. Admin
Edited by Mordikye#1921 on 11/8/2012 2:38 PM PST
Blizzard Employee
I've worked in the film and television industry, but I'm currently a community manager for my favorite video game company. :)
11/08/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Vaeflare
I've worked in the film and television industry, but I'm currently a community manager for my favorite video game company. :)

no way! lol

I'm a software engineer
Wireless Repair Technician, and bartender.
I check over all the data entry at an advertising firm
11/08/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Grapefruit
operations manager for Vivint- a home automation/security company

Interviewed for a job at APX before Vivint bought them out.
CADD Tech
View profile
Nothing.
I'm an accountant for a school :) I work with past students (graduates, withdrawals, etc) and help them organize their finances for when they step into the world outside college.

♥ Annabee
I work for AT&T. Service tech
I currently am an illustrator/graphic designer..that works a regional sales job during the week to scrape by. On weekends and occasionally wednesdays/thursdays I'm a techno dj.
Management Analyst in the federal government.
own an italian restaurant.

bet you didn't see that coming eh?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]